+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Thanks @Heyside I am a bit upset but deep down I know this cycle has felt wrong all the way through. I will certainly give Pom juice and raspberry leaf tea a go, realistically anything is worth a shot hehe who knows everything might miraculously change between now and Friday
    I'm sorry you've felt like this all the way through.

Try vitamin E?

I always have thin lining, it only improved when I went on menopur.

There's also acupuncture, but another expense and more time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thanks @Heyside! I'm still prepping for second appointment as it will keep my mind occupied. I was going to not even worry about poas or anything with this transfer, but I feel like I should keep tabs to let the second opinion know what my levels were like during the 2ww.. Perhaps he can find something.. I just want to pretend like the transfer didn't happen and only get excited if AF is 3 days late..
    I think that's a good mindset to have. I soo how we both get our BFP surprises!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies HELP - do you get discharge while stimming ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I am having acupuncture weekly already and I am on vitamin E. My lining has never been an issue before same with my ovulation so that's why I think this month might just be a glitch in the system. Time will tell.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I wasn't offered anything else, i have never had my lining looked at before. I think they just wanted to let me know that cancellation was a possibility more to prepare me. There is still a chance everything will just happen. I think they are just erring on the side of caution because they have added meds to this cycle so everything is new for me and my body doesn't always react well to change. They know natural FET works for me but I just wasn't happening this time. Good luck with your ET today

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 I got lots of discharge! Like sometimes I thought AF had arrived due to the 'feel' 😂😂😂 TMI I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was worried cause I was thinking my eggs were coming out. But the orgulutran stops it doesn't it? So nothing to worry about.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson - that's it? They didn't give you estrogen patches or anything else to help your lining grow? If lining grows 1mm a day, why wouldn't your lining continue to grow until day of trigger??
    Did she see the triple trilaminar layer? That's the only thing my FS looks for.. She doesn't even bother measuring....
    Mine was apparently 6mm (she guessed that number) but she said that didn't matter only seeing the trilaminar layer was important. I'll be asking new FS all about linings...
    It amazes me that she only guesses.. My clinic actually use the internal scan and measure it on the screen (in exactly the same way they measure the follicles).. They check the triple trilaminar layer of course and utilise that to measure the lining...

Gosh she really is not the best Dr....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PING383 I am doing ok. This is the part I start to doubt myself and get all negative. Only a week and a day to go before I have my BT... We haven't told family this time except for my parents who I have also told BT is much later than it is so it will be a huge surprise to everyone if we get a BFP.
    @cag14 yes heaps!! it is normal. I kept freaking out thinking OMG I am ovulating ha. Yeah the orgalutran stops the eggs from ovulating.
    @julianicholson both the clinics I have used check this on the ultrasound screen...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 - I don't like her, but @bubbles21 got her BFP with her. I feel like she's not really the best for poor responders like me..
    @nattie84 - I really hope you get your BFP so you can have a big surprise party! Remind me again, this one they transferred was a day 5 that had been PGD tested, yes?
    Thank you, no we didn't go ahead with the PGD testing as we only had one embryo. We would of had to freeze it to test and we just didn't want to take the risk. So fx its normal! So many hurdles to go through ie BT, 6 week scan, 12 week scan and the birth LOL. I want to be positive and hope this is it for us after 6 long years of TTC one IUI, two IVFs and all of the heartache and stress but it's so hard.