+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I hear you.. I'm not telling anyone, but it's hard when I snap and ppl get upset, but I can't explain why..

I never tell DH when my BT is cos I've always wanted to surprise him, but that's never how it goes!

I hope it's all going well... My transfer is tomorrow and BT is longer this time.. It's not until 31 Aug.. I know for a fact it's not going to work, so I'm getting excited for my second opinion on 23 Sep and my possible appointment with Wazza before then!! Getting a copy of my file next week!!
    It's hard but try to be positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 try stay positive Hun. There's always a chance it'll work. After all they're putting an embryo in there xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, had my ultrasound have 9 follicles at 12 and another 9 a bit little. Will still stim till Monday at least. Hope it's gonna be a good one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 they drop off after egg collection with PGD so I am hoping it will be an ok number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 so far so good with me. First scan is tomorrow. Fingers crossed its all good and we get a strong hb!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-08-2016),nattie84  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nattie84 - Yes the side effects of the drugs are not good I feel I am so snappy at times with DD the drugs seem to take my patience away. That would be a nice suprise for DH if you can tell him a good result the day before he expects x
    @pingc383 - Thinking of you for tomorrow and remember it can happen you may not need a second opinion.
    @cag14 - Great result at todays scan hun but yes understand your concern about drop off mine are the same so good luck.
    @hopefull29 - How exciting first scan keep us updated xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi team,

so I had my scan this morning and my lining is a little thin (5mm) all of my hormones are doing their thing but if lining doesn't improve by friday's scan we will cancel this cycle. Obviously this is all for the best. Anybody know good tricks to help my lining hehe.
    @pingc383 good luck with your ET tomorrow, try and stay positive, you just never know.
    @cag14 numbers sound promising to me and the fact they are all growing at a similar rate is awesome news. Fx they keep doing their things and you get a good number and quality
    @hopefull29 how exciting!!! So happy for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi team,

so I had my scan this morning and my lining is a little thin (5mm) all of my hormones are doing their thing but if lining doesn't improve by friday's scan we will cancel this cycle. Obviously this is all for the best. Anybody know good tricks to help my lining hehe.
    Oh no hun sorry to read this hope things improve have they given you any added meds like estrogen or blood dilaters? I looked into natural methods of improving lining when I seemed to have issues in my fet cycles and tried pom juice and red raspberry leaf tea. It didn't work for me personally but many women swear by drinking them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside I am a bit upset but deep down I know this cycle has felt wrong all the way through. I will certainly give Pom juice and raspberry leaf tea a go, realistically anything is worth a shot hehe who knows everything might miraculously change between now and Friday

15. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops @Heyside I forgot to mention no additional meds. Just a wait and see...