Sorry double post
Sorry double post
If it takes a couple of weeks to test, will that coincide with you being ready to have an embryo transfer?
@pingc383 your message made me want to cry, but in a happy way. Thanks for your support and positive words. You're right, my FS did say that it is unlikely I've developed an auto immune issue since having DD, but still keeping that as an option if the results come back normal.
It is really good that they can thaw and test before freezing, will be interested to hear how they thawed. Hopefully they call me today. They said they can grow them out for a bit before doing the biopsy.
All our results should be in by October 5th. Then hopefully at that point I'll be able to go off the pill and start a cycle soon after...if everything falls into line.
For that to happen I need:
* pregnancy hormone out of system (blood test this Friday to check)
*on pill for about two weeks
*abnormal result from d&c
*one normal tested embryo
*a good enough lining with only half strength injections
*lady luck on my side
Fingers crossed for a late Oct/Nov start.
Are you planning to cycle in October? Do you have frozen embryos to test or will it be a stim cycle?
Today I've felt a bit better. I've had more energy and have braved the playcentre with my DD. I was nervous about going as the last time I was here I had a lovely secret to smile about. But it's been fine and the pregnant ladies aren't throwing me off too much.
I do have the blessing of my DD and I'm thankful for her every single day.
All our luck has to change soon right? Hopefully we're all pregnant next year. Imagine that.
I'm with Professor Kelton Tremellon
If they haven't called you yet, it means those embies are super strong and they're growing growing growing!!!
Fx for all to be normal, then you know it's not your eggs or the sperm or the embies and its either a lining issue or a potential autoimmune issue. All those issues are fixable!! At least those issues are controllable... Having poor quality eggs/embryos is a lot harder to fix because you gotta keep cycling until you find that golden one!!!
I'm waiting to get Dr M blood test results.. Waiting to get an appointment cancellation with Dr Wazza and if that happens before day 21 after my AF in early Oct, I'll be cycling in late Oct!! I'll be PGD testing as well, so looking at Nov transfer... Seems like such a long way away, but we may be transfer buddies!!!!
So they've been able to test 5 and I'm waiting to see how two grow out. One didn't expand so they're re freezing it. I'm happy with 5 being tested. Hoping we can get one normal one out of that bunch.
I guess it's now a waiting game. I'll not really have a plan until I get the results. @pingc383 could you send me through the blood tests I'd need to get just so that I'm armed with the info for all cases when I have my phone consult in two weeks. Re immune issues.
Hoping you can get into a cancellation appointment! It's be nice for everything to line up.
How on earth did Oct/Nov get here so quickly?? Yes maybe we'll be cycle buddies
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!