+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey wondered if anyone else experienced the same- I been taking endometrin 3x a day since before my ET, normally the discharge has just been white chalky but last couple of days it's changed colour slightly being tinged slightly pink. I called the clinic and they told me nothing to worry about they thought it was external probably irritation but can't help but worry. Has anyone else seen this? I'm just over 5 weeks now. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @brib I get a bit of spotting from it but I think it's still blood from the collection as I had a bit of blood. It's prob way too early for implantation bleeding, sorry darl,
    @Wish4baby you can probably POAS a few days before BT, I usually do, this time I am going to wait for bloods.
    @PING383 it's totally normal to try and protect yourself. I am up and I am down. Some days I feel super positive and others I'm over it. I think it's also a combination of the hormones.

I have been having cramps since ET yesterday and trying to remain positive, can't find much on google lol and don't remember having cramps straight away? Doc said it shouldn't implant for another day or two once it hatches.. Can anyone help with this?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

brib  (17-08-2016),jeb8303  (17-08-2016),Wish4baby  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i wouldnt think it would be implantation bleeding too soon but ohwell you just never know! @nattie84 hope the cramps are a good sign and all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    @brib I get a bit of spotting from it but I think it's still blood from the collection as I had a bit of blood. It's prob way too early for implantation bleeding, sorry darl,
    @Wish4baby you can probably POAS a few days before BT, I usually do, this time I am going to wait for bloods.
    @PING383 it's totally normal to try and protect yourself. I am up and I am down. Some days I feel super positive and others I'm over it. I think it's also a combination of the hormones.

I have been having cramps since ET yesterday and trying to remain positive, can't find much on google lol and don't remember having cramps straight away? Doc said it shouldn't implant for another day or two once it hatches.. Can anyone help with this?
    This was me on my cycle last year... They did a freeze all as my hormones were too high and they thought I would get OHSS but I didn't of course.. LOL.. however I found after the transfer the next month I was quite crampy.. I also put it down to the transfer and my body also adjusting to the change in hormones as well... unfortunately for me I cramp before my period as well as during so it just feels like those to me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Finchee - It could be a number of things hun including irritation from the endometrin but I dont think you need to worry its not gushing blood and could even be bub implanting further. Its hard though when we have been through all this to get there.
    @nattie84 - The cramps can be put down to the progesterone hun and you will have been on that before transfer so it will have kicked in by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question for you all that have done a cycle before. I've just got af after my first cycle and it's the worst cramping pain I've ever had in my life. Is it normal that it's really bad after a cycle?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2

@mish239

Yes unfortunately, it's from all of the extra hormones.
    Last edited by nattie84; 17-08-2016 at 12:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Just a question for you all that have done a cycle before. I've just got af after my first cycle and it's the worst cramping pain I've ever had in my life. Is it normal that it's really bad after a cycle?
    My af was like that after a chemical hun with more clots than usual as well. My af after a failed cycle is usually quite normal but @nattie84 said we are all different so maybe the extra hormones can cause it. If it is of concern though hun ring your clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you for the reassurance, it's actually got better since so really hoping everything is ok, next blood check next week.
    @mish239 on my cycle before that failed I had really bad cramping and worse bleeding than I have had previously. Hope you will feel better soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2

I hate how all these drugs make you feel, I had been back at work for half a day and already people were getting on my nerves. I'm trying to remain calm but OMG I just feel so cranky and irritable...

BT will be next Friday, I had hoped it would be Sat so I wouldn't have to find out at work. I told hubby it was Sat so I think I might not tell him it's Friday and hopefully if I get good news I can surprise him Friday night.
    Last edited by nattie84; 17-08-2016 at 20:13.