+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all of your, I am French, I have done lots of IVF, and now will try again with a donnor, an egg donnor. I have quite a few Luveris 75 UI, not used, and Fraxiparine, if it can help any of you. My treatment will change, so, if someone needs it, do not hesitate, write to me : pacoudn@gmail.com
    It if can bring luck and sunlight in someone's life..

Take care girls
    Natacha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default luveris donated and fraxiparine also

Quote Originally Posted by pacoudn View Post
    Hi to all of your, I am French, I have done lots of IVF, and now will try again with a donnor, an egg donnor. I have quite a few Luveris 75 UI, not used, and Fraxiparine, if it can help any of you. My treatment will change, so, if someone needs it, do not hesitate, write to me : pacoudn@gmail.com
    It if can bring luck and sunlight in someone's life..

Take care girls
    Natacha
    ps: if anyone can give me advice on how to share better this info, I am open to suggestion, or let the info go around as we say here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Lozenges.. Is it like strepsils?
    Mine are capsule tablets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lozenges.. Is it like strepsils?
    @pingc383 and @nattie84 they are like waxy little cubes. I had to break them in half each day, and let it melt under my tongue. They had a strepsily kind of taste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I assumed them to he rather bitter.

Out of interest, why were you prescribed them? You're quite young. Did you have egg quality issues?
    @pingc383 I had 3 cycles with no luck and my embies didn't survive or freeze well. My FS decided it was my egg quality and told me it wad unlikely I would become pregnant with my own eggs. I decided to do one more cycle and here I am...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts - how are you hun? I was thinking about you today. How are you and your DP/DH?
    Thanks @pingc383 for asking. I'm doing a bit better today. Yesterday was my first day back at work and seeing my principal and deputy who knew about my IVF process was quite emotional.
    Today they thawed my frozen embies so hopefully tomorrow I will get a result on how many thawed ok and how many they were able to biopsy.
    Think I'm emotionally eating too so must get back onto avoiding sugars soon. Not great for PCOS.
    Still feeling pretty low about it. And I don't think that will completely go away until I'm pregnant again. Fingers crossed sooner rather than later
    DH has been really good. We have little chats before bed and share how we're disappointed about this or that. He's really struggled with the sad feelings but I'm proud to say he's trying to feel them rather than distract himself which is definitely his go to...along with many of us.

How are you? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts - how are you hun? I was thinking about you today. How are you and your DP/DH?
    Thanks @pingc383 for asking. I'm doing a bit better today. Yesterday was my first day back at work and seeing my principal and deputy who knew about my IVF process was quite emotional.
    Today they thawed my frozen embies so hopefully tomorrow I will get a result on how many thawed ok and how many they were able to biopsy.
    Think I'm emotionally eating too so must get back onto avoiding sugars soon. Not great for PCOS.
    Still feeling pretty low about it. And I don't think that will completely go away until I'm pregnant again. Fingers crossed sooner rather than later
    DH has been really good. We have little chats before bed and share how we're disappointed about this or that. He's really struggled with the sad feelings but I'm proud to say he's trying to feel them rather than distract himself which is definitely his go to...along with many of us.

How are you? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I assumed them to he rather bitter.

Out of interest, why were you prescribed them? You're quite young. Did you have egg quality issues?
    That's strange mine are capsule tablets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @pingc383 and @nattie84 they are like waxy little cubes. I had to break them in half each day, and let it melt under my tongue. They had a strepsily kind of taste.

That's strange mine are capsule tablets.