+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 460
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi to all of your, I am French, I have done lots of IVF, and now will try again with a donnor, an egg donnor. I have quite a few Luveris 75 UI, not used, and Fraxiparine, if it can help any of you. My treatment will change, so, if someone needs it, do not hesitate, write to me : pacoudn@gmail.com
    It if can bring luck and sunlight in someone's life..

    Take care girls
    Natacha

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0

    Default luveris donated and fraxiparine also

    Quote Originally Posted by pacoudn View Post
    Hi to all of your, I am French, I have done lots of IVF, and now will try again with a donnor, an egg donnor. I have quite a few Luveris 75 UI, not used, and Fraxiparine, if it can help any of you. My treatment will change, so, if someone needs it, do not hesitate, write to me : pacoudn@gmail.com
    It if can bring luck and sunlight in someone's life..

    Take care girls
    Natacha
    ps: if anyone can give me advice on how to share better this info, I am open to suggestion, or let the info go around as we say here...

  3. #413
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    569
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Lozenges.. Is it like strepsils?
    Mine are capsule tablets.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

    pingc383  (19-09-2016)

  5. #414
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    704
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Lozenges.. Is it like strepsils?
    @pingc383 and @nattie84 they are like waxy little cubes. I had to break them in half each day, and let it melt under my tongue. They had a strepsily kind of taste.

  6. #415
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    704
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Wow, I assumed them to he rather bitter.

    Out of interest, why were you prescribed them? You're quite young. Did you have egg quality issues?
    @pingc383 I had 3 cycles with no luck and my embies didn't survive or freeze well. My FS decided it was my egg quality and told me it wad unlikely I would become pregnant with my own eggs. I decided to do one more cycle and here I am...

  7. #416
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @lotsathoughts - how are you hun? I was thinking about you today. How are you and your DP/DH?
    Thanks @pingc383 for asking. I'm doing a bit better today. Yesterday was my first day back at work and seeing my principal and deputy who knew about my IVF process was quite emotional.
    Today they thawed my frozen embies so hopefully tomorrow I will get a result on how many thawed ok and how many they were able to biopsy.
    Think I'm emotionally eating too so must get back onto avoiding sugars soon. Not great for PCOS.
    Still feeling pretty low about it. And I don't think that will completely go away until I'm pregnant again. Fingers crossed sooner rather than later
    DH has been really good. We have little chats before bed and share how we're disappointed about this or that. He's really struggled with the sad feelings but I'm proud to say he's trying to feel them rather than distract himself which is definitely his go to...along with many of us.


    How are you? Xx

  8. #417
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @lotsathoughts - how are you hun? I was thinking about you today. How are you and your DP/DH?
    Thanks @pingc383 for asking. I'm doing a bit better today. Yesterday was my first day back at work and seeing my principal and deputy who knew about my IVF process was quite emotional.
    Today they thawed my frozen embies so hopefully tomorrow I will get a result on how many thawed ok and how many they were able to biopsy.
    Think I'm emotionally eating too so must get back onto avoiding sugars soon. Not great for PCOS.
    Still feeling pretty low about it. And I don't think that will completely go away until I'm pregnant again. Fingers crossed sooner rather than later
    DH has been really good. We have little chats before bed and share how we're disappointed about this or that. He's really struggled with the sad feelings but I'm proud to say he's trying to feel them rather than distract himself which is definitely his go to...along with many of us.


    How are you? Xx

  9. #418
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry double post

  10. #419
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    569
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Wow, I assumed them to he rather bitter.

    Out of interest, why were you prescribed them? You're quite young. Did you have egg quality issues?
    That's strange mine are capsule tablets.

  11. #420
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    569
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @pingc383 and @nattie84 they are like waxy little cubes. I had to break them in half each day, and let it melt under my tongue. They had a strepsily kind of taste.

    That's strange mine are capsule tablets.


 

Similar Threads

  1. August 2016 TTC
    By NelopeJ88 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1022
    Last Post: 25-08-2016, 21:14
  2. IVF/FET July-August 2016
    By julianicholson in forum IVF
    Replies: 897
    Last Post: 15-08-2016, 11:04
  3. IVF/FET Babies due June/July/August 2016!!
    By stillfuntryin in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-12-2015, 19:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!