+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ nattie84 congrats i hope its sticky!!
    On monday im in for my ivf review.. we had timed intercourse after my trigger knowing i had one good big follie there so you never know.. mind you i had some spotting today and not sure why! Im also on progesterone suppositories and im really not liking them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My poor donor is already experiencing sore boobs and she's only had one 225 shot so far 😳

she said it feels like when her milk was coming in after having her babies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    My poor donor is already experiencing sore boobs and she's only had one 225 shot so far

she said it feels like when her milk was coming in after having her babies..
    I had sore and swollen boobs after two shots this time round it's awful!!! They are still sore.
    @brib yep the progesterone support is yuck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I laid down today for half hour and then got up n went for a wee and there was white stuff everywhere! My boobs are still so so sore! Can it cause spotting do you know? I had the tinyest bit today and unsure why

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all lovely ladies.

Please can some one guide me.. I had FET on 11th - Thursday. Right now I am on Progynova tablet and progesterone passeries. I have BT on 26th - Friday. I am so confuse. Still after how many days should I poas? or should I just wait for BT?

@ Heyside How is your 2ww is going on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @brib - Hun I definitely heard of women catching the egg from a single follie after trigger even when ivf cycle cancelled it can happen. The spotting could be implantation too, when you say progesterone suppositories are you on pessaries or crinone both can also cause spotting too. The white stuff is probably just left over bits of the suppositories I wouldn't be too concerned.
    @Wish4baby - It is definitely your decision when to poas hun as you arent using pregnyl you wont get a false positive do I wouldn't be worried about that. The thing you have to think about is how will you cope if its negative? If you test too early it may be a false negative and you may get down. Other ladies like to prepare themselves before bt. I plan to test the day before bt to prepare myself but I am on pregnyl so don't want a false positive. Thanks for asking about me hun all I feel so far is progesterone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Wish4baby  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm having my FET on Thursday, but I'll be on pregnyl.. I'm waiting about 1 week before I start poas.. But I'm starting to get over it and not sure I want to he disappointed too early.. I might poas, probably twice a day, or not look and wait for AF. My AF is due 2 days before official BT.
    Its a hard decision to make hun wishing you the best for your fet though and hoping for a good result x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside
    Sorry progesterone pessaries i hope it is implantation bleeding i can ony wish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the white stuff will definitely be of no concern with the pessaries hun its just the excess wax making its way out of your body. Really hoping its implantation bleeding too good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib keep hope high.
    @ heyside wishing you very good luck. Finger crossed for your bfp @pingc383 Good luck for your Fet on Thursday. That means we are just 1 week apart. As my Fet was last Thursday.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wish4baby For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-08-2016)