+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been following since my last update & have been busy jabbing away. I'm day 5 tomorrow (thurs) of puregon 250u. I have a BT and US on Monday. Last cycle before they cancelled I was virtually asymptomatic owing to how little I responded. After 4 days of this increased dose I'm starting to feel the teeniest of niggly discomfort, so I'm hoping I'm responding this time! I'm now worried I may respond too well! My sneeze attacks from the synarel have stopped, and I'm coping well with that.

I hope everyone is travelling well. I'm struggling to keep up with all the posts but I'm thinking of everyone on this trying journey. Hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2

Hey @jess8383,
    I'm still trailing behind you on the same protocol but slightly further behind due to my AF being 5 days later than usual. I start on Puregon 300u tomorrow.
    I'm looking forward to see if this protocol will stimulate more eggs as on my first cycle we only got 2 and only ended up transferring one which didn't stick.
    I'd love to know how you go with your scan and the number of follicles you get on Monday. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Got the Day 3 results

1 X 7 cell grade A no fragmentation
    1 X 6 cell grade B as it hasn't divided evenly

No update now until Saturday when they tell me whether they continued to grow and were able to freeze them.

Fingers crossed

P.S.. There is a September thread available too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @jeb8303
    Where is the sept thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 my fs measured on cd12 and it was 11mm he was very enthusiastic about it. In saying that I transfer my frozen on Monday and am on 3x estrogen per day so tht will take me to cd 18 so who knows how thick it will become. I don't do a trigger shot in my protocol so not sure about ovulation... I've never heard of the way your fs measures your lining. There are so many ways 😮

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you @jeb8303
    Where is the sept thread?

Over here @mish239

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...016&highlight=

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies...
    Sorry for getting away for a while. But its a real roller coaster ride for me.

I got bfp last Friday 26th Aug with HCG around 3000. But on Tuesday 30th Aug at work suddenly I noticed heavy bleeding with clots and immediately went to emergency department. They did BT which showed HCG around 9500. Today 5wks 5 days I went for U/S at my clinic and they didn't find anything in my uterus and told me I may have miscarried. But still they have arranged BT and U/S next Thursday. And told me to continue with progynova and progesterone passeries. I am not bleeding right now and no other symptoms.

Please share if anyone have same experience. Should I keep any hope? Or its game over for me this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun fhas Thanksupport.

Embryo was not PGD tested. Yes it is too early to scan that my FS also told me. She did early U/S because of my heavy blood loss to prevent any chance of ectopic pregnancy and with hope if she can see Sac or something in my uterus. But she didn't see anything so sadly she confirmed it's 99% miscarriage with early blood loss.

But still i have to continue with my progynova and passeries till next U/S on Thursday if FS can see something. My FS is not relying much on HCG at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Oh my goodness hun that's not what I was hoping to hear
    Was the embryo they transferred PGD tested or not?
    There was another girl on another thread with a similar experience. It didn't work out for her, but isn't it too early for them to see anything this early on a scan??
    Is the recent HCG where it should be?
    A lot of girls have bleeding during their pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies. I wonder if it's just too early to see anything at this early stage..
    I'm really hoping that there's something there that you'll see next Thursday. So sorry you're going through this *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wish4baby
    I'm so sorry for you. It's extremely sad. I hope you're surrounded by a lot of love and are ok.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

Wish4baby  (02-09-2016)