+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just found out I'm in for my allergy testing on Thursday so that means I should be able to do my next IVF cycle in Sept. I'm so happy I don't have to put it off.
    Question for you all as I have only done one cycle how long is it on average from the start of your cycle until egg retrieval? Mine was 16 days for my 1st cycle, is that about normal??
    I'm only asking as I have my 40th bday in sept and trying to see if I need to cancel my party haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    It really depends based on your levels and follicle growth.. If you didn't need to change meds half way thru your last cycle, then it should be about the same time.

Mine was shorter second time round cos I had a change in meds during first cycle and my follicles weren't growing fast enough, so they had to stimm me for longer.
    Thanks, I had to up my dosage last cycle because on my day 6 blood test nothing much was happening, the. I was over stimulating haha. Well fingers crossed egg retrieval is after my bday and not before.

Looking at my cycle my bday will be about day 9 or 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think cd10 is too early for EPU. Mine, second time round, was on cd12.. Is cd9 or 10 fall on a weekend?

Are you banking them up? I'm thinking of doing same, but can't do anything before I see my new FS!!
    Yer we are hoping to do this cycle to bank them up as we only got 1 frostie from our 1st cycle. Hopefully can get a few more and then just do some FET instead of full cycle for a while. My bday is a Friday, don't think they will do it on a weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @pingc383 xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear this pingc383

7. The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 sorry to hear Hun. But I'm so happy to read you're feeling so positive!! I hope Dr M has some tricks up his sleeve and you won't even need your appointment with wazza! Keep us all updated xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @katham what clinic are you at?
    Im at Concept. Which clinic are you at? 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    I just found out I'm in for my allergy testing on Thursday so that means I should be able to do my next IVF cycle in Sept. I'm so happy I don't have to put it off.
    Question for you all as I have only done one cycle how long is it on average from the start of your cycle until egg retrieval? Mine was 16 days for my 1st cycle, is that about normal??
    I'm only asking as I have my 40th bday in sept and trying to see if I need to cancel my party haha
    Hey mish..i was day 14 and then day 15...I think it all depends on the follicle development...which is not always predictable! I tried to plan my work and life each time and then realised my body didn't follow the plans in my head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, AF arrived.. On time.. No surprises there! It could have been a couple of days late so I could try and get earlier new FS appointments!
    Sorry ping. Im glad your feeling positive and moving forward to the next step. I felt this way with my first BFN....because I knew it was a BFN the whole time ....so when it was confirmed I felt relief it was finally confirmed and just wanted to move onto the next cycle. Good luck getting with seeing Wazza soon. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @katham what clinic are you at?
    Concept, which clinic are you?