+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 keep your head positive, you are probably testing too early baby dust to you
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Sorry to hear that hun My BT is on Wed, but AF due tomorrow. Mine poas was also negative. My third negative cycle.
    Hoping you have more success in your next cycle hun. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    *hugs* hun. Can I ask how old you are? I'm 40 and my AMH came back at 7. The funny thing is 4 years ago my AMH was 3 and 4 years later it was 7!!!! They must have changed the assay they used...

An AMH of 5.3 isn't that bad.. It just means your antral follicle count is around 5-6. That's a good number and if you have that normally, then IVF should get you to up to 20. I've had 8 follies and 15 follies on IVF with about 2 eggs on first go and 10 on second go.

I've had 3 BFNs, but not sure if I have an eg quality problem or an autoimmune issue. I've made an appointment with Dr Gamal Matthias who is a reproductive immunologist and another FS who believes in Dr M. I'm looking forward to those appointments!!

Don't be lonely!! We are all here for you hun!!
    Hi @pingc383, Im 35, nearly 36. My AMH was 2.9 but I had only been off the pill for 2 months, so the second AMH test was 5.3. I was so devastated at the 2.9 because I'd gone in with IUI as my 'plan'....then the FS was talking about donor embroys...I cried the whole way home.
    My first IVF I had 5 eggs, 2 fertilised but only 1 made it to day 3 for ET. I had a lot of eggs over 22 size at my last scan, so I think a few were lost before ER. FS also realised my LH had stayed at 1 the whole cycle....so another needle was added to my treatment. Then it was ICSI, 10 eggs, only 5 were mature and 3 fertilised but only 2 made it to day 3 for ET and a frostie. So now Im waiting for my period to start for a natural cycle to FET. And they have taken me off the horrid crinone and onto the pessaries- I'm hoping to have less symptoms this time.

Good luck with Dr M and a new FS. Have they offered you a endo scratch, its meant to increase your odds to 50-70%! My FS will only do it after 3 BFN's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I did a POAS this morning and it's def lighter than my 13dpo one so I think today's bloods will just confirm what I already suspected.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no nattie! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that nattie, hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I just wanted to join this thread and introduce myself. I'm 31 and husband is 33. I have polycyclic ovaries and we've been TTC for 2 years. I am 2dp5dt on our second IVF cycle. The first was an awful experience- 19 eggs retrieved and nothing made it to say 5. This time around has been so much better at a new clinic. 15 eggs retrieved and 4 made it to day 5 blast! Now just in the dreaded 2WW- reading this forum is keeping me somewhat sane... Not that the crinone is helping at all- it makes me SO irritable! 🙈

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmy85 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @pingc383 - I'm crossing everything that this cycle will work! On the first cycle my body responded too well to the Orgalutran which completely suppressed my LH, which meant my follicles didn't mature properly. To rectify this, they added Luveris, which is LH (and another daily injection)! I can't say for certain that this helped but at least I've ended up with 4 eggs that made it to 5 day blast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That happened to me too!! I was using lucrin and Gonal f. The Gonal f suppressed by LH to below 1.0, so they supplemented me with luveris. Unfortunately, my FS only cultures to day 3, not day 5, so I wonder how many of mine would have made it to day 5.......
    Oh what a shame they don't culture to day 5... Do they let you put more than one back (if you choose to) seeing the embryos are only grown to day 3?

Unfortunately on my first cycle my old clinic noticed my LH was only 0.5 but it was too late to do anything by that stage- it's great they were able to supplement you with Luveris in the same cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 so sorry to hear that you have had another chemical Big hugs to you..

Update from us:

They collected 12 eggs and 7 were mature and have been injected with good sperm (which they saw on the mag)

Now the stress and nervousness comes with worrying about how they will go overnight.. I have to stop comparing them (in my mind) to all our other cycles because these were with our donor eggs not my
    own