+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nattie I can still see a line there so that's awesome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    This is why you should never test at home after an IVF cycle, you go crazy ha. I forgot to test with FMU this morning so here is a pic of today's compared with yesterday and then compared with our chemical where you can barely see the line. I would like to see today's slightly darker but since I didn't use FMU I am ok with it for now...

Attachment 83816
    Looking positive Hun!!!

Cannot wait to hear what your blood test results are xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @nattie84 - did you take the photo down? It's a broken link photo you know what you can do if you really want, go to your GP and get a blood test then when you do your official blood test you can compare the results and if HCG is going up, you don't need to worry!
    I don't know what happened.. Fixed now.

There is no point doing that now as I won't get the results for days and by the time they come back I will have my first and second Beta results anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Tick urgent on the form and you get results in 3 hours.
    It's ok I can wait until tomorrow I don't have time to go to the GP and then the blood place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 - I thought today was Friday and therefore your blood test..... NOOO...

I'm not sure I can wait to hear your results until tomorrow without going cray cray so you must be so on edge with excitement and nerves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    @nattie84 - I thought today was Friday and therefore your blood test..... NOOO...

I'm not sure I can wait to hear your results until tomorrow without going cray cray so you must be so on edge with excitement and nerves
    Ha oh you are too sweet! Yep I am! It sucks after a chemical though, I feel like even tomorrow won't give us comfort until we get the next test to ensure its growing and then he 6 week scan and then the 12 week scan..

It never ends for us IVF ladies and especially us long term IVF ladies. I said to my hubby last night imagine if this was finally it, he was reluctant to do another cycle after we decided 3 years ago to stop... It's been a long hard road of 6 years and disappointment...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Ha oh you are too sweet! Yep I am! It sucks after a chemical though, I feel like even tomorrow won't give us comfort until we get the next test to ensure its growing and then he 6 week scan and then the 12 week scan..

It never ends for us IVF ladies and especially us long term IVF ladies. I said to my hubby last night imagine if this was finally it, he was reluctant to do another cycle after we decided 3 years ago to stop... It's been a long hard road of 6 years and disappointment...
    I think it will be all about the milestones - beta, 6 week scan, 12 week scan, 20 week scan, birth - the positive thing to remember is that your line looks much darker this time compared to your chemical...

I keep saying the same thing to my DH.. imagine if this, after all this time, with Nicole (our donor's) eggs we actually get our baby... He doesn't tend to say very much but I know that from the counselling we did as part of the requirement for the egg donation, that he was ready, after the failed cycle in 2014 when we got told we would likely need donor eggs, to try different avenues but he knew I needed to give it another go in 2015 with my own eggs...

I know that he will keep trying as long as I need too because he knows how important it is to the both of us to have our family and that push comes to shove we will consider permanent foster (to adoption) with something like Barnardos if the IVF still doesn't work...

For us, we've hit cycle 6 now so what are a couple more if need be.. LOL.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I think it's roughly about $460 from memory, I can't really remember. I think results take 8 days.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok we only have 15 eggs ATM so upset

I think I'm getting my period. I'm not due for another two weeks. What do I do I want to start transfer ASAP. I only had the collection Monday

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 - do you need to do testing ?