+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 460
  1. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    780
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my donor just had her scan.... I'm a little worried (but it also could be me freaking out because everything feels completely out of my hands)

    Her right ovary has 4 or 5 small follicles and her left has 6 large follicles (not sure of sizes)

    The hard thing is that I am ALWAYS comparing it to my scans and I shouldn't because I have PCOS appearing ovaries which means mine will always produce large numbers on scans....

    I would say that the above is probably a normal number and she has had 4 children........

    ARGGGHHHH losing my mind...... this, for me, is even worse that the wait between collection and day 5 and the TWW

    Reassure me ladies.... please...

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    NEED ADVISE. I still hurt a lot after egg collection. To the point that it's getting worse sometimes. What do I do

  3. #193
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Well my donor just had her scan.... I'm a little worried (but it also could be me freaking out because everything feels completely out of my hands)

    Her right ovary has 4 or 5 small follicles and her left has 6 large follicles (not sure of sizes)

    The hard thing is that I am ALWAYS comparing it to my scans and I shouldn't because I have PCOS appearing ovaries which means mine will always produce large numbers on scans....

    I would say that the above is probably a normal number and she has had 4 children........

    ARGGGHHHH losing my mind...... this, for me, is even worse that the wait between collection and day 5 and the TWW

    Reassure me ladies.... please...
    My three cycles I had 11-15 follicles at my first scan and then get more at collection don't stress yet there may be more hiding also.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (24-08-2016)

  5. #194
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    NEED ADVISE. I still hurt a lot after egg collection. To the point that it's getting worse sometimes. What do I do
    What sort of pain is it? Call nurses may be OhSS.

  6. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    780
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    NEED ADVISE. I still hurt a lot after egg collection. To the point that it's getting worse sometimes. What do I do
    You need to call the nurses at your clinic because you could have OHSS.... You need to drink lots of water and eat protein.

    I hope you feel better soon xxx

  7. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    @nattie84
    I'm filled with excitement for you. I hope this line continues to get darker and darker like you so deserve.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

    nattie84  (24-08-2016)

  9. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    780
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All

    Well results are in for my donor's bloods:

    E2 - 2863 (she was on 225 gonal-f for 5 days - with E2 at 341 and then she's had 5 days of 300 gonal f) - I don't know if this is good or bad
    LH <1.4
    P4 - 2.3

    She has 2 x 16mm follicles and a few medium and a few small..

    I feel nervous and worried.....

  10. #198
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Hi All

    Well results are in for my donor's bloods:

    E2 - 2863 (she was on 225 gonal-f for 5 days - with E2 at 341 and then she's had 5 days of 300 gonal f) - I don't know if this is good or bad
    LH <1.4
    P4 - 2.3

    She has 2 x 16mm follicles and a few medium and a few small..

    I feel nervous and worried.....
    Sorry can't help with levels I don't have a record of mine..

  11. #199
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    998
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked
    887
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Hi All

    Well results are in for my donor's bloods:

    E2 - 2863 (she was on 225 gonal-f for 5 days - with E2 at 341 and then she's had 5 days of 300 gonal f) - I don't know if this is good or bad
    LH <1.4
    P4 - 2.3

    She has 2 x 16mm follicles and a few medium and a few small..

    I feel nervous and worried.....
    I had Estrogen 1850 and 12,12,15,15mm plus a few smalls on Day 9 of stims. So similar. I got 4 mature eggs. Hopefully with more stims the smaller ones catch up a bit. Two days later estrogen was 4800 so it can rise quickly now. Fingerscrossed for both of you cx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (24-08-2016)

  13. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked
    190
    Reviews
    0
    @nattie84 congrats! fingers crossed this is the one! so exciting.


 

Similar Threads

  1. August 2016 TTC
    By NelopeJ88 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1022
    Last Post: 25-08-2016, 21:14
  2. IVF/FET July-August 2016
    By julianicholson in forum IVF
    Replies: 897
    Last Post: 15-08-2016, 11:04
  3. IVF/FET Babies due June/July/August 2016!!
    By stillfuntryin in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-12-2015, 19:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
TriBalance Health + Wellness
Brisbane Pregnancy Pilates Classes TriBalance Health + Wellness
Run as part of our Clinical Pilates program by an experienced physiotherapist. Programs are individually tailored and classes are 60min, scheduled on Saturdays at 9am and 10am. $38 per class or a 5 class pass for $175. (*health fund rebates apply)
SAVE when purchasing 5 classes!
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!