+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2

Double post
    Last edited by Flower78; 20-08-2016 at 23:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @Heyside! Thinking if you X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Wish4baby View Post
    I also have BT on the same day. Finger crossed for all the ladies in 2ww. I m very confuse as I am not having any symptoms like sore boobs or anything. Hope everything will be good on Friday. My period is due on Monday.. and praying hard that it won't arrive. I am not mentally ready yet for poas. Please let me know are you going to poas?

I am working very hard right now to keep my self busy and working extra hours on top of my shift.
    I'm not going to POAS, as hard as it is it can give a false result and when I had a chemical I got all excited and then when I got my bloods and they were low I was devastated.

FX the witch doesn't come today! Mine isn't due until Thursday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Wish4baby  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside big hugs to you - it sucks so much!!! I hope you're ok.

Spent last night with my lovely friend who talks a lot about pregnancy (she's a mother) went onto tell me that her younger sister who has been trying for 5 months is pregnant but they thought there was a problem because it didn't happen sooner!!! Grrrrrrrrr gritting teeth!

But I also heard from an old acquaintance who now has twins. Took her 5 years of IVF, a mc and then suddenly it happened. When I knew her back in London she didn't even get AF.

I know it might sound like you don't want to hear this but hang onto your dreams ladies. Good things can happen and it will test you out but you can have your baby, just is going to take time.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

crossingfingers  (22-08-2016),jess8383  (21-08-2016),julianicholson  (21-08-2016),nattie84  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that @Heyside

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, I am so sorry to hear this, I really hope you get some answers and you get your BFP. It is so tough, I really just hope it ends for you in a positive way soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 my FS told me to trigger yesterday which I did, I just need to wait until scan on wednesday to determine if lining is suitable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All this waiting sucks doesn't it @julianicholson?

11DPO feeling a little off in the stomach still, boobs still really sore.. Cramping has gone for now so feeling rather normal othersie ha its so hard I would love an easy pregnancy so why am I hoping for terrible symptoms.

Nurses called today to check on me again and ask how I am feeling and to keep hydrated blah blah as they are still worried about OHSS, makes me think that if I was preg I would have OHSS now as the HCG can make it come on? Back to google to check that out. I guess I can be high risk and not get it? I didn't have a lot of follicles ie <20 but by E2 was high so maybe they are wrong and I wont get it? Do I sound crazy haha?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found this yay now I can relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddy1122 View Post
    Hi Toni

My story-hope it helps:
    IVF1- E2 was "very high" (was not smart enough in my first cycle to ask my actual level) so FS insisted I halve the Ovidril trigger dose to minimise OHSS risk. At EPU I ended up with no eggs from 40+ follies as ovulated early. Disaster, however no OHSS.
    IVF2 - E2 was about 10,000 at Ovidrel trigger time. Triggered with the full 250 dose. Had risen to about 23,000 at EPU. We transferred on day 5 as our only embryo was not good enough to freeze. Think my E2 at transfer was about 12,000. Spent the TWW alternating between praying that I would fall pregnant and praying that I would not develop OHSS! Thankfully I fell pregnant AND did not get OHSS.
    Unfortunately I miscarried at 10 weeks so have just done IVF3. Once again had high E2 (was 24,000 at EPU- seems I like to test my FS!) By ET had only dropped to 19.5k so FS ordered a freeze all. Once again no OHSS.

If your E2 remains high after EPU your FS will probably freeze all. Don't stress they will monitor you a lot between EPU and ET. I was getting daily blood tests!

Drink lots and lots of water (I was seriously drinking about 6 litres a day plus Gatorade-I basically lived in the bathroom) and get plenty of rest.

If you are worried just call your FS- we pay them a fortune so you should not be worried about calling them whenever you are concerned!

Evil DR Google can tell you all the symptoms to watch out for.

hope this helps. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to find reassuring info @nattie84. Hopefully it will be a BFP for you in a few more days!

When do you find out about your transfer @julianicholson?

I think I'm going to get cancelled 😔 my ultrasound today showed two follicles and lining only 6.7. No sign I had ovulated already. Why I was getting the LH surge I don't know! Waiting for my phone call about the blood results.