Closed Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Moxy bahahaha!! OMG that took me a second!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Moxy  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (11-10-2016),JR03  (12-10-2016),Mod-Nomsie  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I am looking forward to watching the first episode of the new season of Cold Feet tonight. I loved that show when it was first on years ago so I'm keen to see how the new season goes!
    Oooohhhhhhh, I didn't realise it was out. I used to love it too. I howled when she died .

But it did give me a love for James Nesbitt. But I do hate that he plays so many bad guys!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    As part of the "I am" thread this is. I am wondering if there is a section about school age children and how to navigate that minefield?
    Alot of us are out of the baby stage and I am looking forward to the day I am out of the toddler stage, now I have a new hurdle of primary school and all those emotions!
    Any one else in this area as well?
    Me! My eldest is 6 and I need all the help I can get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Oooohhhhhhh, I didn't realise it was out. I used to love it too. I howled when she died .

But it did give me a love for James Nesbitt. But I do hate that he plays so many bad guys!!
    It just started on 7 tonight but started in the uk last month. I'm actually loving the first ep! The whole cast is back except Rachel of course and I just really like it

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I am looking forward to watching the first episode of the new season of Cold Feet tonight. I loved that show when it was first on years ago so I'm keen to see how the new season goes!
    Watching now. I loved this series too, loved it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Me! My eldest is 6 and I need all the help I can get.
    Mine is also 6 about to turn 7 and Im sure she is a teenager already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am getting to play tooth fairy tonight for the first time. Was an exciting evening in my house

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Myztik View Post
    I'm one that is not around much. Life and all that. There was also a period of time where no matter what the mods did or said they got jumped on or ignored. At times it felt like we couldn't just post as a 'normal' contributing member without our title being an issue I guess? I think some of us took a giant step back and then just didn't jump back in. I read along. I just don't talk like I used to.. I totally own that.
    Another who this totally applies to. Reading this thread has helped me realise that I haven't been imagining it that a lot of the social chit chat posts aren't happening like they used to. I started working every second weekend where I work 12.30pm -8.30pm sat nights then again sun mornings 7.30am -3.30pm -so while I used to spend all night sat on here, I now can't afford to so I'm not a zombie at work on Sunday. On my other weekend I will endeavour to get on more

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I assume the mods aren't paid in which case I don't think we can be too hard at all unless we (ourselves) are pulling our finger out and pulling out all the stops in terms of participating by commenting and creating new threads to change any direction to the desired direction etc. A thankless job for a pittance.
    Not paid in money, just in smiles

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Myztik View Post
    I'm one that is not around much. Life and all that. There was also a period of time where no matter what the mods did or said they got jumped on or ignored. At times it felt like we couldn't just post as a 'normal' contributing member without our title being an issue I guess? I think some of us took a giant step back and then just didn't jump back in. I read along. I just don't talk like I used to.. I totally own that.
    Another who this totally applies to. Reading this thread has helped me realise that I haven't been imagining it that a lot of the social chit chat posts aren't happening like they used to. I started working every second weekend where I work 12.30pm -8.30pm sat nights then again sun mornings 7.30am -3.30pm -so while I used to spend all night sat on here, I now can't afford to so I'm not a zombie at work on Sunday. On my other weekend I will endeavour to get on more

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I assume the mods aren't paid in which case I don't think we can be too hard at all unless we (ourselves) are pulling our finger out and pulling out all the stops in terms of participating by commenting and creating new threads to change any direction to the desired direction etc. A thankless job for a pittance.
    Not paid in money, just in smiles