Closed Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1001
  1. #861
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,201
    Thanks
    2,037
    Thanked
    1,902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Moxy bahahaha!! OMG that took me a second!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

    Moxy  (11-10-2016)

  3. #862
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,168
    Thanks
    520
    Thanked
    713
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

    HearMeRoar  (11-10-2016),JR03  (12-10-2016),Mod-Nomsie  (12-10-2016)

  5. #863
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Country WA
    Posts
    6,636
    Thanks
    3,127
    Thanked
    3,019
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I am looking forward to watching the first episode of the new season of Cold Feet tonight. I loved that show when it was first on years ago so I'm keen to see how the new season goes!
    Oooohhhhhhh, I didn't realise it was out. I used to love it too. I howled when she died .

    But it did give me a love for James Nesbitt. But I do hate that he plays so many bad guys!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

    gingermillie  (11-10-2016)

  7. #864
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,657
    Thanks
    1,960
    Thanked
    2,567
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    As part of the "I am" thread this is. I am wondering if there is a section about school age children and how to navigate that minefield?
    Alot of us are out of the baby stage and I am looking forward to the day I am out of the toddler stage, now I have a new hurdle of primary school and all those emotions!
    Any one else in this area as well?
    Me! My eldest is 6 and I need all the help I can get.

  8. #865
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    2,353
    Thanked
    1,871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Oooohhhhhhh, I didn't realise it was out. I used to love it too. I howled when she died .

    But it did give me a love for James Nesbitt. But I do hate that he plays so many bad guys!!
    It just started on 7 tonight but started in the uk last month. I'm actually loving the first ep! The whole cast is back except Rachel of course and I just really like it

  9. #866
    Mod-biscotti's Avatar
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    16,302
    Thanks
    1,712
    Thanked
    3,740
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I am looking forward to watching the first episode of the new season of Cold Feet tonight. I loved that show when it was first on years ago so I'm keen to see how the new season goes!
    Watching now. I loved this series too, loved it!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

    gingermillie  (11-10-2016)

  11. #867
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,702
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked
    634
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Me! My eldest is 6 and I need all the help I can get.
    Mine is also 6 about to turn 7 and Im sure she is a teenager already!!

  12. #868
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    688
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am getting to play tooth fairy tonight for the first time. Was an exciting evening in my house

  13. #869
    Mod-pegasus's Avatar
    Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,644
    Thanks
    1,733
    Thanked
    1,735
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Myztik View Post
    I'm one that is not around much. Life and all that. There was also a period of time where no matter what the mods did or said they got jumped on or ignored. At times it felt like we couldn't just post as a 'normal' contributing member without our title being an issue I guess? I think some of us took a giant step back and then just didn't jump back in. I read along. I just don't talk like I used to.. I totally own that.
    Another who this totally applies to. Reading this thread has helped me realise that I haven't been imagining it that a lot of the social chit chat posts aren't happening like they used to. I started working every second weekend where I work 12.30pm -8.30pm sat nights then again sun mornings 7.30am -3.30pm -so while I used to spend all night sat on here, I now can't afford to so I'm not a zombie at work on Sunday. On my other weekend I will endeavour to get on more

    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I assume the mods aren't paid in which case I don't think we can be too hard at all unless we (ourselves) are pulling our finger out and pulling out all the stops in terms of participating by commenting and creating new threads to change any direction to the desired direction etc. A thankless job for a pittance.
    Not paid in money, just in smiles

  14. #870
    Mod-pegasus's Avatar
    Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,644
    Thanks
    1,733
    Thanked
    1,735
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Myztik View Post
    I'm one that is not around much. Life and all that. There was also a period of time where no matter what the mods did or said they got jumped on or ignored. At times it felt like we couldn't just post as a 'normal' contributing member without our title being an issue I guess? I think some of us took a giant step back and then just didn't jump back in. I read along. I just don't talk like I used to.. I totally own that.
    Another who this totally applies to. Reading this thread has helped me realise that I haven't been imagining it that a lot of the social chit chat posts aren't happening like they used to. I started working every second weekend where I work 12.30pm -8.30pm sat nights then again sun mornings 7.30am -3.30pm -so while I used to spend all night sat on here, I now can't afford to so I'm not a zombie at work on Sunday. On my other weekend I will endeavour to get on more

    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I assume the mods aren't paid in which case I don't think we can be too hard at all unless we (ourselves) are pulling our finger out and pulling out all the stops in terms of participating by commenting and creating new threads to change any direction to the desired direction etc. A thankless job for a pittance.
    Not paid in money, just in smiles


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!