Closed Thread
Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1001
  1. #831
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    2,355
    Thanked
    1,874
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to rehash things if the moment has gone.
    I'm not sure if I'd be considered a regular or a drifter. I read a lot of threads but a lot of the time I won't contribute if it's turning debate-y. I am personally not interested in debating with people as it makes me anxious so I tend to leave those threads alone as I want my time on BH to be fun not stressful. Sometimes I write responses then delete them. I can be a bit sensitive so something might upset me for some time (eg if I got 'attacked' for something I said or even just a particularly negative comment) so it's better for my wellbeing just to read rather than put myself out there and contribute sometimes

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    Frankenmum  (11-10-2016),HearMeRoar  (11-10-2016),HeavenBlue  (12-10-2016),Mod-Myztik  (11-10-2016),wobbleyhorse  (12-10-2016)

  3. #832
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,020
    Thanks
    2,769
    Thanked
    1,012
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default I am.....#18

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    As part of the "I am" thread this is. I am wondering if there is a section about school age children and how to navigate that minefield?
    Alot of us are out of the baby stage and I am looking forward to the day I am out of the toddler stage, now I have a new hurdle of primary school and all those emotions!
    Any one else in this area as well?
    Happy to chime in on school age threads - it's been a while DS1 is 21 lol but I would hope I still have something to offer from my experience.

    Edit can do the teenage stuff too I offer full service advice from newborn to adulthood eeek!!
    Last edited by binnielici; 11-10-2016 at 15:45.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

    GirlsRock  (11-10-2016),HeavenBlue  (12-10-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (11-10-2016),Purple Poppy  (11-10-2016)

  5. #833
    Mod-biscotti's Avatar
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    16,302
    Thanks
    1,712
    Thanked
    3,740
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I am still here
    I check in most days, check my messages, ban some spammers, do some general housekeeping with the pink broom etc etc

    Still definitely around

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

    Mad84  (12-10-2016)

  7. #834
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,708
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked
    2,784
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    Low in iron?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    Low blood pressure ?
    No, neither. I had them checked recently. I *think* it might be chronic dehydration. For some reason I'm drinking hardly anything during the day recently.

  8. #835
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,940
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked
    2,293
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    No, neither. I had them checked recently. I *think* it might be chronic dehydration. For some reason I'm drinking hardly anything during the day recently.
    Another random thought (please don't feel offended) but anxiety related? I feel lightheaded sometimes when I have peaking anxiety.

  9. #836
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,829
    Thanks
    5,048
    Thanked
    4,430
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    As part of the "I am" thread this is. I am wondering if there is a section about school age children and how to navigate that minefield?
    Alot of us are out of the baby stage and I am looking forward to the day I am out of the toddler stage, now I have a new hurdle of primary school and all those emotions!
    Any one else in this area as well?
    Yes! DD starts school next year.

    There's age groups threads anyone can start threads in or just the good 'ol general parenting tips and advice section.

    It will be so cute next year if we start a thread posting photos of our kids' first day in a school uniform photos!

  10. #837
    BH-KatiesMum's Avatar
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    22,393
    Thanks
    5,359
    Thanked
    5,806
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week


    I have been taking a break for a few weeks (well - quite a few now) now while I have had a lot going on. It has been pretty refreshing for me which is great - but I totally get that doesnt help the forum any.

    I will be around tonight and will catch up on things and go from there.


  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (11-10-2016),HearMeRoar  (11-10-2016),HeavenBlue  (12-10-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (11-10-2016),Sonja  (11-10-2016)

  12. #838
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,708
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked
    2,784
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Another random thought (please don't feel offended) but anxiety related? I feel lightheaded sometimes when I have peaking anxiety.
    Definitely a possibly!

  13. #839
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,853
    Thanks
    995
    Thanked
    553
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post


    I have been taking a break for a few weeks (well - quite a few now) now while I have had a lot going on. It has been pretty refreshing for me which is great - but I totally get that doesnt help the forum any.

    I will be around tonight and will catch up on things and go from there.

    Great to hear from you!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (11-10-2016)

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    Thanks
    1,043
    Thanked
    789
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Sorry to rehash things if the moment has gone.
    I'm not sure if I'd be considered a regular or a drifter. I read a lot of threads but a lot of the time I won't contribute if it's turning debate-y. I am personally not interested in debating with people as it makes me anxious so I tend to leave those threads alone as I want my time on BH to be fun not stressful. Sometimes I write responses then delete them. I can be a bit sensitive so something might upset me for some time (eg if I got 'attacked' for something I said or even just a particularly negative comment) so it's better for my wellbeing just to read rather than put myself out there and contribute sometimes
    This.

    Also, have been feeling like a bit of an outsider even though I've been around for a while. Not sure why. But that feeling tends to make me clam up.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!