Closed Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Watching DS on the monitor patting his comforter, he should be sleeping but this is oh so cute.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tdez For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a little amused that it appears we caught my parents spying on our Facebook profiles.
    I am estranged from them, haven't spoken to them in years. DH had a profile pop up in his "people you may know" that was named for my old dog. The profile was created last year and the cover photo is a Harley, which my father rides. It's all too much to be coincidental.
    Anyway, there are no mutual friends, we don't live anywhere near them etc so there are no "connections" which would cause it to pop up in DHs list. After some googling, turns out that sometimes people pop up there if they are lurking on your profile all the time as FB assumes you must know each other.

Annnnnnnnnd *block*

Also, now I have blocked them, they'll know that I knew they were spying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    In agony thanks to those milky feet sock things because the gel is seeping into my cracked heels and stinging like a mofo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    In agony thanks to those milky feet sock things because the gel is seeping into my cracked heels and stinging like a mofo
    Oh, I was going to try them, but think I'll avoid them now! I'm such a huge wuss, so don't think I could do it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch

The ad for those always makes me squeamish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Oh, I was going to try them, but think I'll avoid them now! I'm such a huge wuss, so don't think I could do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    Ouch

The ad for those always makes me squeamish.
    I've used them a few times before, they're pretty good. They've never stung before but the cracks are pretty massive plus I was moving around and you're meant to sit still.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've used them a few times before, they're pretty good. They've never stung before but the cracks are pretty massive plus I was moving around and you're meant to sit still.
    They're out for me then. I have cracks on my heels and Eulactol heal balm kills when I use it. Hate to think what the milky feet things would do.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#18

I just bought the scholl diamond file to try for my poor cracked heels. It makes me feel a bit squeamish too but the thought of soaking my feet in something which peels away your skin.... and you can't pick at it when it starts..... yeah it's no surprise that would hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saddened by the news... headline of the story is 'Man dies after one punch attack in South Brisbane'. It should be 'Man goes for a walk at 10 am in crowded public place and is randomly murdered by stranger'

WTF is wrong with people?!?!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (10-10-2016),HearMeRoar  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Saddened by the news... headline of the story is 'Man dies after one punch attack in South Brisbane'. It should be 'Man goes for a walk at 10 am in crowded public place and is randomly murdered by stranger'

WTF is wrong with people?!?!
    ☹️