Closed Thread
Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm tired. So so tired. Can't believe how tired I am, it's making me nauseous. I think I might have a vitamin deficiency or something... Or maybe it's just from getting up between 3:30 and 4:30 each morning and working 14 hr days. And having a one year old to look after by myself! Agh! I need a massage followed by a 12 hr uninterrupted sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    Sorry to make you worry. When having ECT yesterday the consultant who looked after me both in APARC and when in hospital was very concerned about me so I was admitted for who knows how long (hopefully my advance statement as to preferences and what has previously been helpful will be listened to). I probably won't be around as much as we are going to try a course of ECT 3 times a week (so probably 2-3 weeks) then another attempt at lowering it to a maintenance dose. In the meantime poor DS is having to put up with living with my mother who is grumpy at having to live at my place to care for him as per court order. I do get why she's grumpy being away from home without my dad as i would be too, but if she hadn't bad mouthed my care arrangements I had for DS where he could stay with a school friend and told DHS that was totally unnecessary she wouldn't have to.
    So good to hear from you

Wishing you well with things. I hope you are not in for long .

Thinking of you and sending you loads of love xxx

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (19-08-2016),HearMeRoar  (18-08-2016),Olive Oil  (18-08-2016),Tiny Dancer  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    Sorry to make you worry. When having ECT yesterday the consultant who looked after me both in APARC and when in hospital was very concerned about me so I was admitted for who knows how long (hopefully my advance statement as to preferences and what has previously been helpful will be listened to). I probably won't be around as much as we are going to try a course of ECT 3 times a week (so probably 2-3 weeks) then another attempt at lowering it to a maintenance dose. In the meantime poor DS is having to put up with living with my mother who is grumpy at having to live at my place to care for him as per court order. I do get why she's grumpy being away from home without my dad as i would be too, but if she hadn't bad mouthed my care arrangements I had for DS where he could stay with a school friend and told DHS that was totally unnecessary she wouldn't have to.
    Hugs. Hope that it helps a little.

Will be thinking of you and your DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sad that I missed DD's first 2 back to front rolls. I was busy making dinner. We worked on it all day (she was almost there). DH comes home and she rolls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ridiculously sad & stressed for 2 self explanatory reasons - DS is miserable & it has been a week to receive bills that have more than taken away any small amount of progress made in getting some paid

Thanks
    Reviews
    and now I can add massively worried after just finding out my dad has been taken to hospital having a heart attack that appears to be quite serious given the ambos are taking him to a hospital a fair distance from their home that they would have to pass I think it's 3 (including one metro) hospitals to get to

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I am feeling like I am treading water and everyone who ever did/does mean anything to me just keeps swimming further toward the horizon and away from me and my little world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pointless1 hugs I really hope your dad is ok
    @harvs hugs X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am off to attempt to break a world record with my kids. Wish us luck.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

missjade90  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#18

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am off to attempt to break a world record with my kids. Wish us luck.
    What record? Best of luck 😄

As for me I am sooo tired. DS3 was awake for hours last night - he's one week old and any hope I had for an easy sleeping baby is starting to fade rapidly!