Closed Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1001
  1. #671
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looking forward to getting a whole head of foils in 9 days...who's counting though lol.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (04-10-2016)

  3. #672
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,498
    Thanks
    552
    Thanked
    708
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    This! Damn those horrid cheese replacements. Soy yoghurt is good (only King Land brand though - soy life is yuk - you can only really find King land at some foodlands.

    For chocolate I second the dark chocolate but always check as some dark chocolates still have dairy. You can also get a chocolate flavoured soy milk which is nice - a great chocolate replacement. So good also do a chocolate ice cream.

    Use nuttelex instead of butter or Marg.
    Thank you

    I've got the nuttelex and found a couple vegan dips that I can have aswell

    I have to stay away from soy now aswell
    I'm using almond milk which tastes ok but only the unsweetened one.

    DS was admitted to hospital this morning. His explosions are getting worse literally one end of the nappy to the other and a little bit of blood.

    Waiting on test results now and maybe an ultrasound tomorrow depending what it comes back as. I didn't get back to sleep after his 330am feed this morning as I've got that mum esp that something else is going on in his tummy

  4. #673
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Thank you

    I've got the nuttelex and found a couple vegan dips that I can have aswell

    I have to stay away from soy now aswell
    I'm using almond milk which tastes ok but only the unsweetened one.

    DS was admitted to hospital this morning. His explosions are getting worse literally one end of the nappy to the other and a little bit of blood.

    Waiting on test results now and maybe an ultrasound tomorrow depending what it comes back as. I didn't get back to sleep after his 330am feed this morning as I've got that mum esp that something else is going on in his tummy
    Oh no! Your poor bubby. I've been there done that and it's heartbreaking when they scream in such pain and you know something else is at play.

    If that elimination diet doesn't work, perhaps he's lactose intolerant, which unfortunately means no more breastfeeding, but you can cross that bridge if you come to it.

    I hope you find one answers soon. Hugs

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    babybeeno1  (04-10-2016)

  6. #674
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    1,849
    Thanked
    1,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Oh no! Your poor bubby. I've been there done that and it's heartbreaking when they scream in such pain and you know something else is at play.

    If that elimination diet doesn't work, perhaps he's lactose intolerant, which unfortunately means no more breastfeeding, but you can cross that bridge if you come to it.

    I hope you find one answers soon. Hugs
    Sorry, i don't know your backstory @babybeeno1 and I'm sorry to hear your bub is sick.

    Just jumping in to say that if bubs is lactose intolerant, i think you can still BF in you want to - there's a product called Lacteez you can get from the chemist. I think you give bubs a few drops before BF. It takes the lactose enzyme out or something like that. I haven't used it myself - just heard about it.

    Hope your bub is better soon, whatever it is.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

    babybeeno1  (04-10-2016)

  8. #675
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,155
    Thanks
    9,065
    Thanked
    4,713
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post

    Eta: I haven't had a smoke in almost 3 weeks- one addiction at a time lol
    You are bloody amazing! Well done xxx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (04-10-2016)

  10. #676
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    483
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Eta: I haven't had a smoke in almost 3 weeks- one addiction at a time lol
    Good for you! It gets easier. One year on, I'd still love one but not that badly.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (04-10-2016)

  12. #677
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    483
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0
    Watching ds sleep on his tummy. I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.

  13. #678
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,667
    Thanks
    6,676
    Thanked
    3,051
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Very excited for @rainbow road! Congratulations lovely, she is divine :-)

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (05-10-2016),gingermillie  (05-10-2016),ICanDream  (05-10-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (05-10-2016),rainbow road  (05-10-2016)

  15. #679
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,866
    Thanks
    3,455
    Thanked
    2,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Very impressed with the new bedside tables I bought from an online furniture shop! Bit of a gamble but great quality, well priced and arrived in 5 days which is awesome!

  16. #680
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,481
    Thanks
    2,453
    Thanked
    2,279
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Very impressed with the new bedside tables I bought from an online furniture shop! Bit of a gamble but great quality, well priced and arrived in 5 days which is awesome!
    Ooh, which site if you don't me asking? I need to buy some furniture and don't want to go out shopping with a cranky newborn!


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!