Closed Thread
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1001
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Thanks
    453
    Thanked
    494
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I am wondering if 7 is the "feral" age. My DS pulled his pj pants down over his bum, ran around the table, threw a brown-eye our way then turned around and played his doodle like an air guitar. Trying so hard not to laugh as don't want to encourage him
    DS1 is 9 and he's been feral as soon as he walks in the door from school. Has been going on for a couple years

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Thanks
    453
    Thanked
    494
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking at the from my backyard. We are in Adelaide. Out there is the ocean IMG_1475128582.644529.jpg

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am in need of a full and proper wardrobe cull. Actually make that a whole house cull. In a cleansing type of mood.

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,869
    Thanks
    4,776
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    waiting in the car whilst dh is in the bottle shop. he's taking 55 years. ffs hurry up! about to crack into the prosecco mini I bought myself whilst I wait!

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    6,119
    Thanked
    2,758
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Back in Toowoomba and cold. Left the Gold Coast in a short skirt and top and am now under two blankets and am wearing slippers. It's not THAT cold but I couldn't be bothered changing

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,194
    Thanks
    1,270
    Thanked
    2,598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Back in Toowoomba and cold. Left the Gold Coast in a short skirt and top and am now under two blankets and am wearing slippers. It's not THAT cold but I couldn't be bothered changing
    Meh even in Brisbane I'm rugged up. Is beautiful in the sun, but inside we've got a tiled floor and it's freezing. I've just come home from the shops. Track pants and ugg boots are the first thing on my to do list when I get inside...

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,194
    Thanks
    1,270
    Thanked
    2,598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sitting on hold to Medicare. First time I've made it through today. The last few times I've tried it's just hung up on me due to the large volume of calls. Still waiting for my rebate from our last IVF cycle. Submitted to Medicare through the app on 1st sept. They wouldn't let me submit it through the actual Medicare office because "it can be done through the app or online". 20 min spent sitting waiting in a Medicare office and getting your refund a few days later is a much better option than submitting it via an app and still waiting for any hint of the claim being processed a month later.

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    6,119
    Thanked
    2,758
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

    Default I am.....#18

    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Meh even in Brisbane I'm rugged up. Is beautiful in the sun, but inside we've got a tiled floor and it's freezing. I've just come home from the shops. Track pants and ugg boots are the first thing on my to do list when I get inside...
    I just had a hot shower and I'm in my flannelette pyjamas! I want Spring!

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    6,119
    Thanked
    2,758
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Sitting on hold to Medicare. First time I've made it through today. The last few times I've tried it's just hung up on me due to the large volume of calls. Still waiting for my rebate from our last IVF cycle. Submitted to Medicare through the app on 1st sept. They wouldn't let me submit it through the actual Medicare office because "it can be done through the app or online". 20 min spent sitting waiting in a Medicare office and getting your refund a few days later is a much better option than submitting it via an app and still waiting for any hint of the claim being processed a month later.
    Oh that must be so frustrating! A lot of ladies who come into work have the exact same issue. One lady was told recently that they've only started processing the IVF cycles from May but then another lady got her rebate relatively quickly. Strange system.

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,042
    Thanks
    2,795
    Thanked
    1,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I just had a hot shower and I'm in my flannelette pyjamas! I want Spring!
    Currently freezing my backside off in the ACT!


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!