Closed Thread
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I am wondering if 7 is the "feral" age. My DS pulled his pj pants down over his bum, ran around the table, threw a brown-eye our way then turned around and played his doodle like an air guitar. Trying so hard not to laugh as don't want to encourage him
    DS1 is 9 and he's been feral as soon as he walks in the door from school. Has been going on for a couple years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking at the from my backyard. We are in Adelaide. Out there is the ocean IMG_1475128582.644529.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am in need of a full and proper wardrobe cull. Actually make that a whole house cull. In a cleansing type of mood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    waiting in the car whilst dh is in the bottle shop. he's taking 55 years. ffs hurry up! about to crack into the prosecco mini I bought myself whilst I wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Back in Toowoomba and cold. Left the Gold Coast in a short skirt and top and am now under two blankets and am wearing slippers. It's not THAT cold but I couldn't be bothered changing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Back in Toowoomba and cold. Left the Gold Coast in a short skirt and top and am now under two blankets and am wearing slippers. It's not THAT cold but I couldn't be bothered changing
    Meh even in Brisbane I'm rugged up. Is beautiful in the sun, but inside we've got a tiled floor and it's freezing. I've just come home from the shops. Track pants and ugg boots are the first thing on my to do list when I get inside...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sitting on hold to Medicare. First time I've made it through today. The last few times I've tried it's just hung up on me due to the large volume of calls. Still waiting for my rebate from our last IVF cycle. Submitted to Medicare through the app on 1st sept. They wouldn't let me submit it through the actual Medicare office because "it can be done through the app or online". 20 min spent sitting waiting in a Medicare office and getting your refund a few days later is a much better option than submitting it via an app and still waiting for any hint of the claim being processed a month later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default I am.....#18

Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Meh even in Brisbane I'm rugged up. Is beautiful in the sun, but inside we've got a tiled floor and it's freezing. I've just come home from the shops. Track pants and ugg boots are the first thing on my to do list when I get inside...
    I just had a hot shower and I'm in my flannelette pyjamas! I want Spring!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Sitting on hold to Medicare. First time I've made it through today. The last few times I've tried it's just hung up on me due to the large volume of calls. Still waiting for my rebate from our last IVF cycle. Submitted to Medicare through the app on 1st sept. They wouldn't let me submit it through the actual Medicare office because "it can be done through the app or online". 20 min spent sitting waiting in a Medicare office and getting your refund a few days later is a much better option than submitting it via an app and still waiting for any hint of the claim being processed a month later.
    Oh that must be so frustrating! A lot of ladies who come into work have the exact same issue. One lady was told recently that they've only started processing the IVF cycles from May but then another lady got her rebate relatively quickly. Strange system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I just had a hot shower and I'm in my flannelette pyjamas! I want Spring!
    Currently freezing my backside off in the ACT!