Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I'm still alive - I honestly thought I was going to die it has been the worst 48 hours. DS2 is good as is DH. I'm still struggling to eat as my tummy is so off. I wanted to lose some more of this baby weight but this not what I had in mind!
    Don't force too much food. Drink Hydralyte/watered down juice. Can someone make you some good chicken soup? Drinking the broth would be good for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    somewhat confused by a new medication that I have been put on - it is contraindicated with other meds I'm on plus ect, and is apparently highly toxic & dangerous in overdose situations so a completely unsuitable med for me given recent & past history combined with current thoughts. I am actually really hoping they aren't intending for me to have access to it at home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    somewhat confused by a new medication that I have been put on - it is contraindicated with other meds I'm on plus ect, and is apparently highly toxic & dangerous in overdose situations so a completely unsuitable med for me given recent & past history combined with current thoughts. I am actually really hoping they aren't intending for me to have access to it at home
    Glad to hear from you 😊
    Definitely discuss with your team! I'd be confused too. Maybe they just intend it for now for x/y/z reasons. Still something that should be discussed with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you . Can you discuss this medication with your health professionals? I hope it gets sorted soon

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it something that could be used short term? Or maybe they are transitioning to something else? Theu should talk to you about it though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am p!ssed off at myself!! I've dropped my phone one too many times and the screen finally shattered...ughh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    unfortunately discussing things with me properly isn't really happening with the treating team atm since lately I have been somewhat uncooperative and acting somewhat irrationally the past few days. I know they are trying a tricyclic antidepressant as we are close to running out of options and have tried most other classes but in my hands it is not a safe drug at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling ok for the first time this week. I don't want to jinx it but maybe this will be like my first pregnancy where MS only lasted a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to decide whether to actively try and stay awake and eat some mint maltesers or just fall asleep with DD (I am stuck for at least 10 mins to make sure she is asleep).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Never even heard of mint maltesers! I'm sending DH to the servo!