Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I am thinking about how I've survived 16 nights, sickness, and full time work, and have only 3 nights to go before FOB comes to relieve me for a night or two. I am desperate for a break but surviving...
    Coz you're super mum I hope you're able to enjoy your well deserved break!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

harvs  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    sad. just received an email from ds' daycare advising one of the educators has gone into early labour (16 weeks) due to complications and her little DD has died. this is the cruelest thing ever. my heart breaks for their little family.
    that is so sad. And she would be working with babies everyday making it a constant reminder.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    that is so sad.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

MissEdinburgh  (22-09-2016),turquoisecoast  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Destroyed. Have DE2's gastro. Dehydrated from vomiting and feeding DS3 all night so shaky incan stand. DH helped all night long i was relying on him to keep going with boys today so inoukd recover. He started vomiting at 5am.

**** my life. **** gastro

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Destroyed. Have DE2's gastro. Dehydrated from vomiting and feeding DS3 all night so shaky incan stand. DH helped all night long i was relying on him to keep going with boys today so inoukd recover. He started vomiting at 5am.

Call Home doctor ASAP- you'll end up in hospital at this rate. Anything we can do!?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh god binni you poor love. When we had it earlier this year all 3 of us got into our bed for the day with the tv on for DD to stare at. Pop DS2 favourite tv on give him anything all day that'll keep him happy and entertained. Try and keep fluids up gastrolyte etc. today will be the worst tomorrow will be better just do whatever to get through today xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

You poor thing that's just horrible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Get to the hospital please. You need fluids. Is there anyone that can help with DS2?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Binni, crushed ice will stay down better than anything else. If you need to, get a doctor to come to you and give you and hubby a maxalon shot. Just explain you are breastfeeding and need to keep fluids down. I have been where you are, it's awful.
    Don't carry the baby and walk around (I fainted...not holding bub thankfully), and never ending tv for your DS2. He can live on food easily grabbed out of the cupboard for one day. Today is going to be horrific, but tomorrow will be better.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh farrrk I was just complaining of this yesterday!! Rest as much as you can and sip on hydralyte if you have it. Mine is already gone. Like others have said, hell for one day then you're ok. And stay away from little bub as much as humanly possible. I got my mil to give him my expressed milk until arvo. Fingers crossed the gastro buggers off.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (21-09-2016)