Closed Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The night before it was wake at 3 then 4:30 then 5:30 then 6:30. We are booked in to sleep school next week, I have been sticking to the same schedule for ages and it isn't working, so according to Einstein I'm insane expecting a different result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdez View Post
    The night before it was wake at 3 then 4:30 then 5:30 then 6:30. We are booked in to sleep school next week, I have been sticking to the same schedule for ages and it isn't working, so according to Einstein I'm insane expecting a different result.
    My DS was the same and we went to sleep school also. Best wishes for some good results and hopefully you might get some decent rest too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I am.....#18

Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    @babybeeno1 you mean expressed milk? Is it because you know how much he's getting? I reckon we'll be on our way to sleep school soon!
    Boob bottle yes. Because he has dropped nearly all the night feeds I decided to keep this one going and freeze it for later then I thought because he clusters in the afternoon aswell I'm pretty empty for the 7pm
    Feed so I pump at 830/9pm and get between 220/300 mls and I'll Give him 160mls of it and keep the rest for top ups the next day if he doesn't use it I freeze it. Feeds are 5am, 8 (today 7), 11/1130, 130, 345, 6 and 730 bottle. He clusters in the Arvo to store the fat in his tummy to sleep over night. It's a pain but the sleep he gets and we get is awesome. I'm in bed at 930 at the latest. Pump off both boobs at the same time so it's faster

Oh yes we are off to sleep school this week with older DS who is 9. He has trouble going to sleep at night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @babybeeno1 sounds like you've got it sorted! That's a lot of milk in one pumping session. @Tdez let us know how sleep school goes. I'm going to get a referral soon I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow @babybeeno1 sounds like you've got it sorted! That's a lot of milk in one pumping session. @Tdez let us know how sleep school goes. I'm going to get a referral soon I think.
    Second time round I've remembered things I wished I'd done 9yrs ago

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

BB77  (11-09-2016),matalee  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Oh yes we are off to sleep school this week with older DS who is 9. He has trouble going to sleep at night
    Would love to hear any tips you learn, DS is 10 and a rotten sleeper getting to sleep and then has nights where he is awake half the night and I find him on the couch in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am starting DD on solids. Cause yanno apparently humans eat food at some stage.

She seems to like avocado. And eats better with DH feeding her. Better start than DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am starting DD on solids. Cause yanno apparently humans eat food at some stage.

She seems to like avocado. And eats better with DH feeding her. Better start than DS.
    Yay! I started yesterday. Freakin loves it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! I started yesterday. Freakin loves it!
    Hahaha. Mine isn't quite that keen. She does like the aeroplane spoon (DS wanted to get it lol). I figure I am mostly doing it for texture for now anyway so not bothered by how much she eats.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

BB77  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post

DS2's fave is avocado too. Think it made him a bit refluxy the first couple of times but seems to be ok now. He would eat a whole avo if I let him