Closed Thread
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 1001
  1. #421
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm trying on clothes to buy. Shoot me! Shoot me now!!!

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,355
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked
    1,266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am envious of @A-Squared out clothes shopping. I'm in that dreaded post partum tween stage. Maternity clothes are baggy daggy and pre pregnancy clothes still don't fit I want to shop for some clothes that fit right now!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (10-09-2016)

  4. #423
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,355
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked
    1,266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default I am.....#18

    Double post
    Last edited by binnielici; 10-09-2016 at 13:32.

  5. #424
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I am envious of @A-Squared out clothes shopping. I'm in that dreaded post partum tween stage. Maternity clothes are baggy daggy and pre pregnancy clothes still don't fit I want to shop for some clothes that fit right now!
    I'm 2 years PP and my clothes still don't fit. Anything new I try on makes my mummy pooch stick out like a sore thumb. Thinking I might just head to the fruit and veg store for a potato sack!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (10-09-2016)

  7. #425
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,489
    Thanks
    548
    Thanked
    706
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I'm trying on clothes to buy. Shoot me! Shoot me now!!!
    Don't scare me, I need to do this in a few weeks. I've got wedding to go to. I'm a sz 12 in the waist and a 10dd up top thanks to breastfeeding. Really not looking forward to trying to find something that is going to allow me to feed at the wedding as both kids are invited

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (10-09-2016)

  9. #426
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,355
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked
    1,266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I'm 2 years PP and my clothes still don't fit. Anything new I try on makes my mummy pooch stick out like a sore thumb. Thinking I might just head to the fruit and veg store for a potato sack!
    Tell me about it! My body has changed so dramatically with each pregnancy that it will be a miracle if I don't need a whole new wardrobe. I know I'll have to toss all my lingerie - my b00bs are never the same size or shape aaarrrrr it's doing my head in just thinking about it!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (10-09-2016)

  11. #427
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    340
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    super angry with my parents - I know they are doing it tough with my dad's health & having to care for DS in my home (again though not my fault as there were options elsewhere before they interfered with DHS) & I know that DS is no angel & making life difficult with me not being home but you seriously know exactly why I don't want him visiting here. Do not bring him here. I know he wanted to see me but I am not about to be granted leave when I am in AMA & it is not a safe or pleasant environment for him to be. So instead, be the adults & tell him he isn't able to come here. Now you have made it worse because he is going to use the fact that you brought him here once to his advantage.

  12. #428
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,617
    Thanks
    1,485
    Thanked
    1,182
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    super angry with my parents - I know they are doing it tough with my dad's health & having to care for DS in my home (again though not my fault as there were options elsewhere before they interfered with DHS) & I know that DS is no angel & making life difficult with me not being home but you seriously know exactly why I don't want him visiting here. Do not bring him here. I know he wanted to see me but I am not about to be granted leave when I am in AMA & it is not a safe or pleasant environment for him to be. So instead, be the adults & tell him he isn't able to come here. Now you have made it worse because he is going to use the fact that you brought him here once to his advantage.
    Hugs. I once convinced family to take me and my brothers to visit my dad when he had been scheduled. I was older than your DS, and my youngest brother probably 14. I wasn't scared at any point, but it certainly was an eye opener. I don't think my dad was terribly impressed with my family members either. But, if it reassures you, I didn't ask to go again. I knew it had upset dad that we were there, even though he was glad to see us.

  13. #429
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,911
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked
    2,767
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wondering what happens to all the spam I report? I seem to be forever reporting but don't know if it gets deleted.

  14. #430
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    340
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Hugs. I once convinced family to take me and my brothers to visit my dad when he had been scheduled. I was older than your DS, and my youngest brother probably 14. I wasn't scared at any point, but it certainly was an eye opener. I don't think my dad was terribly impressed with my family members either. But, if it reassures you, I didn't ask to go again. I knew it had upset dad that we were there, even though he was glad to see us.
    That does help, thanks. I really, really don't want him here, especially when there have been times that I've had a code grey called due to my behaviour while here & there was a code black with a lot of police and capsicum spray used only a week or so ago


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Cots on Bubhub
Looking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery shops
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!