Closed Thread
Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil View Post
    Shattered. I think I've had 3 hours sleep... Discovered DS is a super cuddly sleeper though. We are all sick
    Ugh I'm feeling ya. DS has his first cold and I kept waking up every 30 minutes to make sure he was still breathing. So snuffly 😞

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Olive Oil  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am super proud of DS who sleep 8 hrs straight last although my boobs woke up looking like pammie Anderson had a boob job

Thanks
    Reviews
    In love with moo goo! DS has a 'sore' on his face for 2 weeks, 2 gp visits and in the end told me to use hydrazole 3 times a day! I wasn't keen coz that's some harsh stuff for a baby face. Was suggested moo goo and 24 hours later it's the best it has looked.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tdez For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (02-09-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdez View Post
    In love with moo goo! DS has a 'sore' on his face for 2 weeks, 2 gp visits and in the end told me to use hydrazole 3 times a day! I wasn't keen coz that's some harsh stuff for a baby face. Was suggested moo goo and 24 hours later it's the best it has looked.
    Moo goo and paw paw ointment was all i ever used for my bubs skin works perfect

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Poppy For This Useful Post:

Tdez  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll have to keep this in mind. DS (7.5wks) has sensitive skins far paw paw has been fine but it's good to know if other things that will work aswell. DP has sensitive skin when he was little aswell so I'll blame him as other DS never had any issues at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeeno1 it does have dairy products in it so if there is an allergy to that it may not work, but if not then it's brilliant stuff, pricey but worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    I'll have to keep this in mind. DS (7.5wks) has sensitive skins far paw paw has been fine but it's good to know if other things that will work aswell. DP has sensitive skin when he was little aswell so I'll blame him as other DS never had any issues at all
    @babybeeno1 it does have dairy products in it so if there is an allergy to that it may not work, but if not then it's brilliant stuff, pricey but worth it.
    I also found another great Australian product that helped my DS immensely, called Caroline's Cream. In fact, we still use it at almost 2.5 years later. I tried moo goo but it wasn't the answer for us but Caroline's cream has been worth every dollar for us. The wash is equally wonderful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Tdez  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited. Dd2 is FINALLY crawling! Helping herself to the dog bickies and DHs play station.....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472781833.105027.jpg

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (02-09-2016),HearMeRoar  (02-09-2016),HeavenBlue  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to clean the house with both kids at home! Impossible!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I am sick to death of the nasty women (mostly) that hang around the comments on baby/kids pages on Facebook. You can't even state your opinion on an article without someone jumping on you and tearing you down. It's really alarming how often it happens. Sick of the keyboard warriors and nasty trolls, it's so draining especially when your already having a hard time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (02-09-2016)