Closed Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @harvs yes I think I'll have to do block feeding. I've just got so much jolly milk again - at least DS3 doesn't have a tongue tie like DS2. DS2 just used to pull off as soon as let down happened and it was like a fire hydrant 😳

As for sleep yes DS3 slept off and on but I've been going since midnight. I'll crash and burn soon no doubt.
    @twinklify will definitely head to the chemist today

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What is block feeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    What is block feeding?
    Where you only feed from one side for 4 hours. Tends to mean they get more hind milk and let down not as strong. I did it with DS2 but had some issues with the other side getting engorged and then blocked ducts. This was mainly because I couldn't express off excess for comfort on the other side. I've never been able to express - no matter what method I try in the past.

I'm still going to give block feeding a try though and see if I can hand express this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    I love this station for the way it plays b-side/more obscure tracks and all the 80's countdowns etc! My kids groan "not the old station, Muuuuuum"!
    I basically only listen to "old music". Mr4 told me the other day that Streets Of Philadelphia by Springsteen is a good song. Then he was walking around singing Take A Long Line by The Angels. They're already well and truly corrupted haha.
    We only really get one music station here (Triple J) so my old iPod is just connected 100% of the time and it's nearly all old music. My friends laugh because I say I'm listening to "new music" when I put 90s music like Natalie Imbruglia on ha.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (01-09-2016),Mod-Uniquey  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am wondering if the apprentice at the hairdresser I go to has resting b*tch face, or is she actually throwing shade at me (?)

I suspect the latter, as she's given me mild 'tude before. I have no idea why, as I'm very friendly and pleasant when I go in.

If she throws obvious shade today - look out honey *snaps fingers*

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

hakuna matata  (01-09-2016),HeavenBlue  (01-09-2016),Mod-Uniquey  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am wondering whether it was really with the effort getting to the gym this morning. I went to pick up DS2 from the gym crèche after and he was screaming blue murder. Oh he's only just started crying they said. He was hyperventilating he was so worked up - my boy takes a long time to get that worked up! Just took me over half an hour to calm him back down again. Feeling awful and not at all like going back to the gym any time soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Could be it. Tbh I always thought lachie was gay until I heard he was dating Emma lol

Eta: he once was captain feathersword for a Dorothy special and thought he was flaming!
    They are married now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am wondering whether it was really with the effort getting to the gym this morning. I went to pick up DS2 from the gym crèche after and he was screaming blue murder. Oh he's only just started crying they said. He was hyperventilating he was so worked up - my boy takes a long time to get that worked up! Just took me over half an hour to calm him back down again. Feeling awful and not at all like going back to the gym any time soon
    Oh that's not ok! Can you make a complaint to the gym about it?

Huge hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Where you only feed from one side for 4 hours. Tends to mean they get more hind milk and let down not as strong. I did it with DS2 but had some issues with the other side getting engorged and then blocked ducts. This was mainly because I couldn't express off excess for comfort on the other side. I've never been able to express - no matter what method I try in the past.

I'm still going to give block feeding a try though and see if I can hand express this time around.
    Oh great thanks!! I probably already do a bit of that except during cluster feeding.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In pain. Back to dentist I go ... Ahhhh