Closed Thread
Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am done. All the baby has done today is scream. I am just holding a red faced screaming thing that is thrashing, scratching and pulling out my hair. I have nothing left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am done. All the baby has done today is scream. I am just holding a red faced screaming thing that is thrashing, scratching and pulling out my hair. I have nothing left.
    Big, big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh big hugs honey. Is there someone, DH or a friend that can come and give you a break? If you need to put Bub down in their cot and take 10 minutes to get some air your baby will be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Huge hugs. I hope you've now got a settled baby, or another person looking after bub, and you're hiding in another room with your feet up, drink of choice in hand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Big, big hugs xx
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Oh big hugs honey. Is there someone, DH or a friend that can come and give you a break? If you need to put Bub down in their cot and take 10 minutes to get some air your baby will be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Huge hugs. I hope you've now got a settled baby, or another person looking after bub, and you're hiding in another room with your feet up, drink of choice in hand.
    She calmed down as soon as DH came home and has been fine since. I made dinner (somewhat relaxing despite being exhausted) and have just eaten so feel a little better.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (23-08-2016),Olive Oil  (22-08-2016),Tiny Dancer  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling so guilty. Dd2 has a temp and just wants to snooze on me. I can't let her as I have dd1 to look after too. 😢
    I would just love to sit and rock her and watch TV..... But we don't get that luxury. Poor second child always misses out

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Little Miss Sunshine hugs for you and DD2. This is what scares me now I have two young children for the first time. I wonder how people manage to give each child the love and attention they need - it's freaking me out a little 😞

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#18

Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    @Little Miss Sunshine hugs for you and DD2. This is what scares me now I have two young children for the first time. I wonder how people manage to give each child the love and attention they need - it's freaking me out a little 😞
    Thanks @binnielici. It's always been a fear of mine too. To be honest dd2 never usually wants to sleep or lay on me, I guess because she's never had the chance. She is 10 months now and this is the first time she's really wanted/needed it. I was successful on the third attempt getting her into the cot.
    I would of asked dh to stay home (last night was rough it took me hours to get her to sleep in the cot) but he's one of two candidates up for a big promotion and doesn't want to chuck a sickie.

We are surviving. But the guilt really gets to you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That awkward moment when you have arrived early for an appt and are still waiting 10 mins later, unsure if they heard you come in (no receptionist). Maybe I need to cough loudly...

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Play a ringtone on your phone and pretend you had a phone call?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

Tdez  (23-08-2016)