I am.....#18 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I am.....#18

Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm so glad to hear from you @Summer. I'm so sorry to hear you've been having a rough time big hugs to you.
    I really hope that things come together for you in every sense. You always came across as such a nice genuine hubber and it was obvious you cared very deeply for your DSS (I hope the custody arrangements are working well now). You deserve happiness. And thanks for your well wishes too xxx
    Thanks so much @gingermillie - I'm actually feeling really good at the moment, DH and I are back to a really good place again, and I'm moving on from my business and old friends and drawing a line under it all. It feels quite liberating actually - the future is an open book! So I'm looking at it as exciting now, rather than being in grief over it all.

I didn't mention DSS because everything is going really good there! Thanks for remembering him and the situation we were in. We ended up with pretty much shared care and it is working, really, really well. DSS is very happy and seems to be thriving now that it's all said and done, and he's adjusting very well. We're helping him with his homework and he's doing better at school and is going ahead in leaps and bounds. With me being away - he is very familiar with me traveling for work so it wasn't a negative impact for him. I still Skyped and called him and I've been traveling for work and away for two - three weeks at a time a few times a year since he was five years old, so he's very used to it. Since I'm back we're back to our tight little family unit and it feels really good.

Things are looking up, thanks for checking in, much love to you

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (13-08-2016),gingermillie  (14-08-2016),HearMeRoar  (13-08-2016),Olive Oil  (14-08-2016),TheGooch  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    So excited! Mum should be going home today!!!

But sad that DS had gastro Thursday and Friday and me today, so I haven't seen her since Wednesday morning and she doesn't actually remember me even being there.

TMI alert, possible trigger........Dad sent me a photo of the side of her head they operated on without her bandages. As you would imagine that set my gastro off, it was horrific! My poor mum.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (13-08-2016),GirlsRock  (13-08-2016),TheGooch  (13-08-2016),Tiny Dancer  (13-08-2016),twinklify  (13-08-2016)

TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post

But sad that DS had gastro Thursday and Friday and me today, so I haven't seen her since Wednesday morning and she doesn't actually remember me even being there.

TMI alert, possible trigger........Dad sent me a photo of the side of her head they operated on without her bandages. As you would imagine that set my gastro off, it was horrific! My poor mum.
    Best thing I've read on here in weeks! Best news ever! Except the gastro part. That doesn't sound great ! xxx

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (13-08-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (13-08-2016),Tiny Dancer  (13-08-2016),twinklify  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post

Woot! Gastro sucks balls but great to hear about your mum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Relaxing with a cup of tea in my spotless house that only has clean (and folded and put away) clothes.

I think I'll go to bed as soon as I am done with the tea though, I'm exhausted.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am stupidly excited that I just bought a new washing machine (oh I love me some online shopping lol). And it has 10kg capacity buh-bye my old 5kg-can't-wash-for-sh!t-machine! Had been planning a new washer for a few months and v.excited to finally purchase. Cannot believe I can get this excited about a laundry appliance though

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (13-08-2016),HearMeRoar  (13-08-2016),HeavenBlue  (13-08-2016),JustJaq  (13-08-2016),TheGooch  (13-08-2016),Tiny Dancer  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    in pain - conjunctivitis hurts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spending my last day with DH before he moves to nsw for work
    Apart until December when our lease runs out, but also sad that I'm in the last months of living close to all my best beloveds.
    Gotta stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy that DS got an award at footy this morning for player of the week

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (14-08-2016),pointless1  (14-08-2016),TheGooch  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Subbing