Yeah, I've been saying for weeks now "Shouldn't I be going on the pill?" If only someone had listened to me
We kind of wanted to avoid the freeze all, as it's not just a double set of airfares etc, but also a separate cycle cost. We'll know more this arvo I suppose. My donor feels she might be at baseline so....hmmm...we'll see!
Oh FFS's Luv, what a PIA!!!!
I think it might be too late to do anything for you unless they start you on Synarel on Day 21 to shut down your ovaries??? You'll still get a period (which may be delayed a couple of days or so) but it will shut your ovaries down and put you into a temporary menopause. I wonder if that might be an option???
I did that when doing my Long Down Regulated Protocols on Cycle 1/2/3.
we want to transfer any frosties we hopefully get to RPA but will see how we go with the first transfer first as they have a 3 or 4 month quarantine and Im not waiting any longer than needs be!!! I need this to happen yesterday!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!