can they coast you along till ~wed/later this week @Charlie74. to give that 15 time to grow a bit more
@Charlie74 I agree too that LB needs to make that call Luv not the nurses.
What's the difference if they push you a bit further stimming for another day or 2 & you ovulate on your own vs triggering you to make you ovulate?? Either way you're going to ovulate...at least this way you'd be giving your lining a few more days grace to grow a bit more. They could monitor with daily BT's to see if you have/haven't ovulated.
Who gives a fruck if their minimum is 6mm's?? That's not the bloody point!! It's getting your lining as thick as possible before absolutely having to trigger you that matters isn't it?? Especially in your case Luv. They should be really pushing the envelope as far as they can IMO.
Might be worth having a scan to check your lining prior to transfer if they're going to insist on this course of action. That way you can cancel transfer if all is not in order!!!
@Charlie74 bloody hell, i ran out to the car at recess to check my phone and see how your lining scan went and i was like yay! I do remember thinking if anyone was to ask me what i was doing i would have had to say, "i just need to check the exact measurements to the millimeter of the endometrial lining of a lady, who ive never before". Just got home and finished reading. That sucks mate. I hope that LB gets back to you asap. I know its small compensation but trying to think of positives, maybe good to know that your body has responded to the all the lining meds? But whats a good lining worth without a good epu and transfer, hey? Im thinking of you and really hope you get some confirmation from LB asap. xox
@Charlie74 can you take orgalutran or something to prevent ovualtion? Isnt there something you can take to prevent ovulation. Sorry im clutching at straws too but they gave me a script for orgalutran once which i filled but was never told use and i remember wondering about it and someone on bubhub said it was to stop you ovulating before epu? But surely your FS would know about it. Its scary when you end up on the nurse bandwagon, i always assumed they were relating info from the FS, but thats not always the case, i found out eventually.
Omg this thread moves fast I can't keep up. Just know I'm thinking of you all and September/October are going to be massive bfp months.
I am due for my last transfer ever on the 11th October in Hawaii.
@Billie2 I'm so sorry lovely, I hope the worst is over and you are being looked after
@Charlie74 I'm pretty stunned the nurses would be making up the rules, blimey even in my old public clinic they would never have done that. Absolutely crazy. I too am perplexed that they are so worried about you ovulating on your own when you are doing a FET cycle. I hope you got to speak or have heard from LB. I would be demanding to speak to her, remind them how much money you are shelling out! On the upside though your lining is going to be perfect so try and stay upbeat.
@Lastchance75 October is going to be a bumper month absolutely! And you are coming home on the BFFP airlines!!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @pingc383 - OE FET - 18/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle -
- @skeeter - OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-08-2016 at 06:27.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!