@Tahli good luck with your scan tomorrow xox I'll be thinking of you.
Cant remember who asked my fs is treating me with dr m recomm extra progestrone i intralipids and higher dose of steriods. What he said though is so much if it is unproven although the evidence of many people here tells a different story. I think though its hard to find proven research re nk cells.
I was lazy and didnt get bt done on friday i will get done on way to work and cause its bulk billing drop in centre i need to go back later in the week for results.
Just made gluten free banana bread using old bananas yum. Who talked about bread n butter pudding one of my favs along with sticky date pudding as well yum yum.
just catching up - had around 40 pages to read through. sorry if I missed anyone's news
hi to everyone. have been busy with uni essay - still can't get the words out right yet. cutting things fine
@Summer I'm so sorry to hear I hope you can investigate your theories and get some answers. take care now
@Caesardust sounding great for your donor's EPU on Wed. good luck!!
@Blossom74 30+ is the progesterone most FS seem to like here
@skeeter wow congrats on 3 frosties. that's an amazing result!
@Grace1 congrats on being PUPO!
@LillyM I hope your lone ranger is still going. fwiw I think go with day5 too if possible
@pkgjmg sorry to hear. I'm hoping it's too early if you had a late implanter. take care
@MissDa ! congratulations!! so excited for you!! glad you enjoyed the meet too - the food sounded yummy
@Arianasmum so sorry to hear your result. I hope you're looking after yourselves. it's never easy
@faithandhopellove yes! FS appt this week then first counseling so it's all happening.
@Tahli good luck for your scan tomorrow. might have to try those frozen mint slices also, though they never last long enough to be frozen usually. also, I had my BFP on my natural FET cycle too - RPA had mentioned they were seeing higher results on natural cycles (plus I like to have a few meds as possible)
Last edited by winsor; 21-08-2016 at 21:18. Reason: formatting / line breaks
@Tahli Good Luck this morning with your lining scan Luv!!!!!
and prayers being sent there's a lovely "traditional hamburger from the takeaway shop"(seeing as you're going "au naturale") looking right back at you on the screen
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town - 19/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08 (freeze all)
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @skeeter - Day 3 transfer x 2 19/08
- @Grace1 - Day 3 transfer 19/08
- @Charlie74 - Day 5 transfer 23/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
@Tahli - Lining scan - 22/08
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 23-08-2016 at 12:17.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!