Closed Thread
Page 64 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDa View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge I don't know who that is but I'm going to google her now!
    She is a beautiful, kind, sofly spoken teacher character in the novel. I have loved the character miss honey since i was a child xox
    Lol, im glad people arent offended by my silly images, i was worried if i havent mentioned anyone they would feel left out but i didnt wanna 'fake' a feeling for it, so i just have to do them as they come to mind xox

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),Charlie74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),Grace1  (21-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    to all of you having such a terrible time right now! This journey is so hard and such a roller coaster!

I'm hoping that all of you who have any chance of a BFP get some VERY POSITIVE news soon!!!

I'm sorry I'm not more specific - I found catching up was overwhelming (emotionally). I fell apart recently when my DH and I caught up with his bro and SIL and they causally said they decided to have a baby to keep their 6yo company! She's 46 - just like that got pregnant - didn't tell the family and is now due to give birth (CSec) on our wedding anniversary on Tue! Yup - no one knew (and we've all seen her at least once over the last 4 months - they live a bit far away). She doesn't really show (wears flowing clothes) and doesn't walk differently or anything. Basically everything is perfect about her situation I felt so selfish being upset about all that! but boy did I cry on the way home (poor DH didn't know what to do!)...

Oh that's the worse way to find out news like that. I bet you fell apart I would have too. Do they know you are going through infertility if they do then they both deserve a smack in the face. I have less than zero tolerance for people who just can't show a little bit of sensativity when it comes to this. It's not hard just a text, phone call or email letting you know and letting it sink in so that you can then be happy for them once you've had time to feel sorry for yourself. It's not selfish on your part. It's frucking heart breaking. x

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),Rhino  (22-08-2016),Summer  (22-08-2016),tuxcat  (21-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    to all of you having such a terrible time right now! This journey is so hard and such a roller coaster!

I'm hoping that all of you who have any chance of a BFP get some VERY POSITIVE news soon!!!

I'm sorry I'm not more specific - I found catching up was overwhelming (emotionally). I fell apart recently when my DH and I caught up with his bro and SIL and they causally said they decided to have a baby to keep their 6yo company! She's 46 - just like that got pregnant - didn't tell the family and is now due to give birth (CSec) on our wedding anniversary on Tue! Yup - no one knew (and we've all seen her at least once over the last 4 months - they live a bit far away). She doesn't really show (wears flowing clothes) and doesn't walk differently or anything. Basically everything is perfect about her situation I felt so selfish being upset about all that! but boy did I cry on the way home (poor DH didn't know what to do!)...
    46!!! That's crazy!!! (Not as in a judgement that she is too old or anything) Just like, wow! Due like, this tuesday? So totally 9 months preggers and you cant tell?! That's ridonkulous! Its ok mate. We all get the guilt thing about being upset about other people's good news. Happy for them; sad for yourself. I get it. xox

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),tuxcat  (21-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino Oh god thats frucking insane!! I agree with @Maxwellsmum that if they knew you guys were struggling its very poor form. Some people just cant cope with situations like that and just avoid avoid avoid. Its really cr@ppy, I get really angry with that approach too. How hard is it!! Grrrr.

I worked with a girl who thought she would have a lot of issues falling because she only has 1 ovary...NOPE. That one was a stab in the guts!! Here I am supposedly nothing wrong with me.. and now Im seeing bub #2 instagram overload, like totally OTT number of photos and really would like to defriend but think I can rise above it!!
    @MissDa Im so thrilled for you !!! The EDA meet up is today right? Is she going to that too? Awesome news

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 you r superwoman, that's amazing your quick dash to Sydney. The things we do get to optimise our chances. How much is the intralipids? And how far away is the hospital from the airport? Did you sit in a chair from 2pm to midnight hooked up intravenously? Sorry so many questions

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jazzabelle13 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),Charlie74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),Grace1  (21-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    @Rhino Oh god thats frucking insane!! I agree with @Maxwellsmum that if they knew you guys were struggling its very poor form. Some people just cant cope with situations like that and just avoid avoid avoid. Its really cr@ppy, I get really angry with that approach too. How hard is it!! Grrrr.

I worked with a girl who thought she would have a lot of issues falling because she only has 1 ovary...NOPE. That one was a stab in the guts!! Here I am supposedly nothing wrong with me.. and now Im seeing bub #2 instagram overload, like totally OTT number of photos and really would like to defriend but think I can rise above it!!
    @MissDa Im so thrilled for you !!! The EDA meet up is today right? Is she going to that too? Awesome news

Is that my cousin lol she has 1 ovary and carried on like that then fell pregnant the first month of TTC twice. I even remember her saying before she started trying for the second one how hard it might be. I said why would it be you fell with T the first month you tried. Then boom she was pregnant with number #2.. mind you that's the same cousin I told you all they tried to hide that's she was pregnant from me and then she had the baby and stalked her facebook and I saw photos on her Facebook page. Still no one has told me about the baby its nearly a year old now. I don't speak to her anymore as she lives a long way away and really what do you say to that. It's actually embarrassing to think they thought I wouldn't know or find out. Do I go oh hey congrats BTW on the baby you had last year.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),tuxcat  (21-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of intralipids, when i was talking to dr.n from athens on skype, he asked me if i get coldsores. So, dh gets coldsores sometimes but i never have but i figure we've, how shall i say this...exchanged bodily fluids, so i figured whatever viruses he has, ive got too even if i dont get symptoms. So when he asked me if i get coldsores, i just said 'yes'. Then he said that he would give me intrallipids. I figured it cant hurt but i havent really asked him about it since then. My australian fs never asked me about coldsores or mentioned intralipids or anything, so i guess im wondering if any ladies on here have ever heard about coldsores/intralipids and if anyones fs has ever said anything about it? (Im think im starting to go back into the crazy zone as my de cycle is approaching. Geez its been so nice to be able to put it off for the last 10 weeks but its all starting to come back now)
    E.g. 'Current things im worring about:
    What if my donor has a crap cycle?
    What if the baggage staff at airport go on strike?
    What if i have a million things wrong with me that havent been diagnosed because ive never gotten to implantation?
    What if dh gives a random crap sample on the day?
    What if i have no frosties?
    What will happen to me mentally if it doesnt work?
    What if the plane crashes?
    What if my lining is crap?
    Blighted ovums, ectopics, miscarriage...???
    I could go on... but i wont ;-)
    Its the same sorta stuff we all worry about so at least im not alone xox

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),Grace1  (21-08-2016),Rhino  (22-08-2016),Summer  (22-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum that is pathetic. really. its completely awful and I don't blame you for not speaking to her any more. I feel like its partly an ego thing for these people, they think too highly of themselves that you wouldn't possibly be able to cope with their news. Like really people get over yourselves!!!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (21-08-2016),Grace1  (21-08-2016),Maxwellsmum  (21-08-2016),Rhino  (22-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge
    Current things im worring about:
    What if my donor has a crap cycle? tick!
    What if i have no frosties? tick!
    What will happen to me mentally if it doesnt work? tick!
    What if my lining is crap? tick!
    Blighted ovums, ectopics, miscarriage...??? tick!

so basically just take out the travelling side of things and YEP I hear ya

Im scared of getting one embryo or something. Its such a huge amount of money we are spending so the gamble feels very real. In some ways though, because our donor has never cycled before and we have never done this before I feel a bit more comfortable about being in the dark about it. Where my usual cycles would be me thinking its wasn't going to work and dreading the first follicle scan I really have absolutely no idea what will happen with this new cycle. She's young, she's fit and healthy and she's had 2 kids very easily and DH has never been the problem as far as the experts are concerned so thats a few steps above our previous history.

its a gamble but lots of ladies get BFPs eventually even if not first go. Please let that be us

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2016),Blossom74  (21-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (21-08-2016),Grace1  (21-08-2016),Rhino  (22-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    @Blossom74 what a beautiful post you wrote above to the new mums on here. You're always so thoughtful of everyone else xo

BIB where's your mint slice stat update. Is there any left

Sorry, been out and about this morning

I restrained myself and only ate half the packet last night before crashing out on the lounge in a sugar coma!!!!

The verdict is in and the frozen Mint Slices are frucking delish!!!!!

Definitely on the bingeing "To Do" list when visiting "PMS City" every month!!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-08-2016),Grace1  (21-08-2016),Summer  (22-08-2016),Tahli  (21-08-2016),tuxcat  (21-08-2016),winsor  (21-08-2016)