Go girl! go get em' tiger Sounds pretty darn impressive to me! I think the meet ups help as the donors apparently talk a lot in their private FB group so putting some faces / personalities to names is helpful for them and just being able to chat about IVF and all this is refreshing when they totally get it. Have fun
Oh FRUCK IT! Look it could be too early still hon, there is time to turn it around.
But..considering how crappy everyone's day has been on here today, as Captain of The Stick Whores I am going to take the unprecedented step of declaring a stick amnesty for the day.
Everyone, STEP AWAY FROM YOUR STICKS!
Try again tomorrow by all means, but today is clearly a Bad News Day. Let's not tempt things further, shall we?
Hugs to all
Last edited by Blossom74; 20-08-2016 at 16:38.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town - 19/08
- @Charlie74 - OE FET - 23/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08 (freeze all)
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @skeeter - Day 3 transfer x 2 19/08
- @Grace1 - Day 3 transfer 19/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 22-08-2016 at 06:34.
Tahli. I must try it myself although the last time i bought a packet of choccy biscuits dh and I had them done with in half a day (make that a few hours)
Thank you so much beautiful ladies. I got blown away by the number of your answers and how fast they arrived on a Saturday!
I really think we should all get a life!! Ahah kidding.
Yeah this is me kidding. Enough crying and feeling sorry for myself today. I managed to calm down and think rationally.
I made my decision and we're sticking to Day5, as we said we would.
We're both realist ppl and believe in science, so we both understand and agree on the Day5 embie theory.
I just had a massive breakdown because letting go of a transfer after a harsh 5th fresh cycle is mentally really hard. But that's what is: mental.
I'd rather save myself from a -ohh how taxing! - TWW which would be pure torture for nothing if our embie doesn't make it till Day5. Now why would I do this to myself on the top of everything else? (@tuxcat spot on!)
There's no extra cost for a transfer from our Clinic so I couldn't even use that in my decision!
I know that our chances are tiny and I'm bracing myself for no transfer. Damn! This cycle was looking good...
I want to be a swamp wallaby.
Tahli's frozen Mint Slices so will report back with my verdict later on!!!😁
I don't usually buy choccy bikkies either...just head straight for the blocks of the stuff instead!!!!😁😁😁
@Heyside I'm so sorry to hear your news today. I was so hoping this was going to be your bfp.
@LillyM I know exactly how horrible it is to get that call, as you know this was me on Wednesday!!! it's such a shock isn't it when results are much worse than previous cycles....this is also my first cycle with only one fertilizing and as you know I transferred at day 3, (my clinic suggest day 3 with few embryos). I agree with others who said to go with the path of least regret and I admire your strength going to day 5 and it makes sense scientifically...(I just don't have the guts to do it so here I am in the 2W torture)....., Do you get daily updates from your clinic? What does your Fs usually recommend day 3 or day 5?
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!