@Grace1, congrats on being pupo with your lil warrior! What a relief, glad it ended up ok given the circumstances - now regroup for the 2ww!
To answer your question: I usually do Day3 transfers coz of my low number but we decided this time to push them till Day5 to see how they "behave".
No need to tell how anxious I'm gonna be during those 5 days (starting today), because I might as well end up with nothing to transfer...
But first: waiting for the call and hoping for a decent fert rate - will update here
@ange1111, not sure if we have the same "profile", but the main thing I did differently this time was the E2 priming. Now it's a bit early to state it's been a success but so far it's showing some progress.
God! Waiting for the fert rate call is already making me crazy... so much pressure!