@Blossom74 Am so glad to hear everything went well at the group counselling session Luv despite DH's unintentional verbal faux par (which I'm sure happens all the time in these nerve-wracking situations!!!)
Now that part of it's all done and dusted you can get the show on the road finally and get a Cycle happening!!!!
Girls, I can't see the wood for the trees at the moment. Has anyone done a natural FET before and might be able to explain to me what's involved?
I spoke with Warrens nurse yesterday and she said one other of his patients did an O/S one recently but obviously it's very difficult to time correctly.
Following my hernia surgery I'm definately not up for starting his kitchen sink protocol in a few weeks. It would mean having the Hysteroscopy in 2 weeks. Nope, no way, still recovering.
Any advice welcome.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town - 19/08
- @Charlie74 - OE FET - 23/08
- @Grace1 - OE Day 3 transfer 16/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08 (freeze all)
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pingc383 - Day 3 transfer x 2 18/08
- @skeeter - Day 3 transfer x 2 19/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final group counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-08-2016 at 17:48.
@LillyM can you PM me RE the DHEA if your still interested otherwise anyone else can as well. I need to talk code or else I'll get in trouble.
Well done @skeeter sounds positive Yay for frosties too.
@Blossom74 awww you poor thing the valium sounds like it knocked you about. You can do half tablets. Shame you didn't sell dad's camper. My mum in laws after something but prob too far away. You get a lot of tyre kickers on facebook buy swap sells too. PS I love your hair it looks awesome and it's just you. It suits you and your personality x
When I read bush rat/raccoon brown " is that right" you could bottle that colour up and sell it in a Revlon pack.
@Hetside you can prob POAS soon love then you'll know one way or another.
I'm so crap with my terms still, lol. I have done an FET but what counts as natural and what doesn't I have no idea. I can tell you what I did for mine and you can take from it what you will
CD1 arrived, rang the clinic to advise them. Started low dose Clomid (50mg) from CD5 to CD9. Scan at CD10 to check follies were present. Trigger shot of Ovidrel once the lead follie was at the appropriate size. FET was scheduled for 5 days after I ovulated. (Might have been 6 days after trigger or thereabouts.) Trigger could be taken at any time on the day they instructed, transfer likewise - just had to be 5 days post ovulation as it was a day 5 emby.
Is that a natural FET? I always had it in my mind that natural meant no fecking meds at all, lol.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!