What time is your scan @Charlie74? Gosh it's been a long time coming hasn't it?! Needless to say everything's crossed and then some, (One for each mm of lining!!).
Hallo everyone finally got to the end of the thread and can post something!
Interesting discussions today and can see both sides of the picture regarding egg donor, it is a really tricky subject on whether to be open with everyone or keep it private. I also agree that by being open it brings awareness to others on what is possible in fertility treatments. I too had no idea there were so many people using egg donor and it really is tricky navigating your way through finding one. So tricky that I'm lost in this regard, I am on a donor embryo list but finding a private donor is in the too hard basket. I admire all you ladies who are following this path, it is certainly one of tenacity and courage. Back to whether I would be open or private if I got pregnant with donor embryo I really don't know, my only concern would be I wouldn't want my child feeling any different to other kids, I don't care what society thinks of me personally but this is of course only my opinion.
I love the fact that there are so many sensitive thoughtful women on this thread that are bearing in mind others feelings that are still on the infertility train and not oversharing in their success. I too am very aware of my audience when conversing and it really pays to be sensitive of others situations. I have many friends who tend to forget there infertility pain and throw their pregnancies in your face and monopolise conversations in a group situation around their pregnancies/newborn making you feel tortured, now I have to be mindful of who is coming out in group get togethers with friends and decline if I know they are attending.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @pingc383 - OE FET - 18/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle -
- @skeeter - OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 15-08-2016 at 18:59.
Yep...all went really well thanks Luv
He came over and spent the whole day and evening with DD yesterday and it went off without a hitch. I informed him his presence will be required at my next counselling session (my Psychologist said at Fridays session "it's time" ) and he took that summons without a word of complaint saying he would reschedule the GP appointment he had made for that afternoon to the day before (he was so accommodating I was beginning to get suspicious!!!).
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!