The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @pingc383 - OE FET - 18/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle -
- @skeeter - OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 15-08-2016 at 17:59.
Yep...all went really well thanks Luv
He came over and spent the whole day and evening with DD yesterday and it went off without a hitch. I informed him his presence will be required at my next counselling session (my Psychologist said at Fridays session "it's time" ) and he took that summons without a word of complaint saying he would reschedule the GP appointment he had made for that afternoon to the day before (he was so accommodating I was beginning to get suspicious!!!).
I haven't thought about a baby shower. we did talk about names and future life/plans and where we'd live etc. I'd started looking at some little books/stories but not clothes/toys. I guess we'll see how we feel if/once this next cycle works.
welcome @pkgjmg - good luck with your frosties on board & congrats on being PUPO. sounds promising
@Charlie74 I am going to be crossing everything and looking up to the heavens thinking of you at 10;15 tomorrow. This has been a long time coming and I can imagine the anxiety you have. I've been there and it's scary real. It's gotta have worked it just has to have xoxo
@Tahli and @Calypso also yes let's organise another catch up. I really would love to have a good chat again with you all when I'm back.
Baby showers. Well I've only been to a couple. One for a friend, my sil and one at work. They were pretty tame but they were still hard. I think I'd still have one but definitely no games. I think that's just really odd to be honest. I'd prefer all of the warrior women there though than most other people I know.
@pkgjmg - Welcome hun hope your tww goes smoothly and finishes in a bfp. How amazing would it be to become pregnant from the same cycle as your DD they would be frozen twins. Those symptoms are sounding good hun x
@Maxwellsmum - That's great that you are not feeling the anxiety hun calmness is definitely a good thing. Hope you continue that way and that the craziness doesn't set in xx
@Tahli - Sounds like this op has knocked you around a bit hope that you feel ok reducing the meds x
@Billie2 - Thinking of you hun xx
@BlondeinBrisvegas - Great to hear the time with your ex went ok with no problems hun x
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!