I'm sorry there are so many pages it's hard to read about each and everyone of you so please forgive me if I don't keep up ....
this 2WW is doing my head in .... AF dull achy pains for days now and last night it kicked into over drive and just hasn't let up - I'm on crinone morning, pessarie at night - 2mg progynova 3 times a day .... I'm 4dp5dt today and BFN this morning - where as our daughter's cycle i got a BFP! ...
I'm just going around the twist
Oh Luv!!!...I don't call it the "2WTorture" for nothing!!!
9dpo which is where you are at (4dpt5dt) is waaay to early to get a BFP Luv, it really is. Plus this Cycle your embies were frosties so I'd be allowing a bit more time for that I also wouldn't go comparing BFP's either as my understanding is no two are the same (some of the other Girls who have had more than one will be able to clarify).
Honestly, most Girls are lucky if they get a squinter of a line at 12dpo. Only the really, really lucky one's seem to see something at 11dpo and I've known some that have twins on board to see something at 10dpo but that was off a fresh transfer.
the AF pains are a good sign (I had really bad one's at 10dpo myself that went on for a couple more days after but weren't anywhere near as bad). It's just so hard to know what's real and what's side effects from the progesterone support (which is what I put every symptom I was having down to!!)
Hang in there Luv and keep testing!!! It's too early to count yourself out yet (I wouldn't be doing that until Sun).
I'm and sending prayers you'll be seeing a line by Friday/Sat at the latest!!!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @pingc383 - OE FET - 18/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle - EPU 19/08
- @skeeter - OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @ange1111- OE Cycle - EPU 16/08
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @pkgjmg - Day 5 transfer x 2 12/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @Summer - Surprise BFFP!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-08-2016 at 12:50.
good luck to those going for EPU today
at our 4th IVF attempt in 2009 we got 22 eggs, 20 were viable of which we got '8' A grade text book day 5 blastocysts ....
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!