Closed Thread
Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1066
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    @pingc383 my lining scan was done on CD12 and was 11mm thick! ... with our last successful pregnancy in 2009 the lining CD11 was 8.6mm ....

    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    A quick question, I want to do a lining u/s to get measurement. Is the best time to do it the day before transfer (before pregnyl booster) or morning of transfer (the day after pregnyl booster)?
    Last edited by pkgjmg; 16-08-2016 at 09:24.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pkgjmg For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (16-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  3. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    isn't the cost of the medications we need disgusting! .. it cost us $360 for 15 crinone, 15 pessaries and then the estrogen tablets .. I've had to go this morning and buy MORE pessaries at a cost of $62! next week I'll need more EST tablets so that's another $30! .....

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pkgjmg For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (19-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  5. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,251
    Thanks
    3,043
    Thanked
    3,991
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Summer that is a very complex story you have with many ups and downs. So happy that you have took some needed time away and it has helped your marriage, sorry to read that you have seen the true colours of other people in your life who were less supportive. Hoping this is it for you hun and the extra support from Wazza helps this baby to grow and becomes your take home bub xxx

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),Summer  (16-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  7. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,251
    Thanks
    3,043
    Thanked
    3,991
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkgjmg View Post
    isn't the cost of the medications we need disgusting! .. it cost us $360 for 15 crinone, 15 pessaries and then the estrogen tablets .. I've had to go this morning and buy MORE pessaries at a cost of $62! next week I'll need more EST tablets so that's another $30! .....
    It is expensive its scary!!!! In a fresh cycle you should get an authority script and get your crinone for $38 to get you through the tww after that or in an fet (I think) its full price. I think thats why wazzas nurses have encouraged me to stick to pessaries after the tww as they are cheaper.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  9. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    well when we initially seen our FS and he gave us the scripts etc - we'd been down to the IVF clinic first and the nurse said i can fax these to the pharmacy so when you leave here and get up there they should be ready - and we said yes - I automatically thought it was included in the $3,500 for the FET .. and when the lady at the pharmacy said '$357.78' all I could say was WTF? .......... on top of that we'd just paid the FS $320 (got back a lousey $122 rebate) ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    It is expensive its scary!!!! In a fresh cycle you should get an authority script and get your crinone for $38 to get you through the tww after that or in an fet (I think) its full price. I think thats why wazzas nurses have encouraged me to stick to pessaries after the tww as they are cheaper.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pkgjmg For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,251
    Thanks
    3,043
    Thanked
    3,991
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkgjmg View Post
    well when we initially seen our FS and he gave us the scripts etc - we'd been down to the IVF clinic first and the nurse said i can fax these to the pharmacy so when you leave here and get up there they should be ready - and we said yes - I automatically thought it was included in the $3,500 for the FET .. and when the lady at the pharmacy said '$357.78' all I could say was WTF? .......... on top of that we'd just paid the FS $320 (got back a lousey $122 rebate) ....
    It sucks especially after doing this time after time after time, I dream about what we could have bought for ourselves over the last 3 years if we could conceive a child naturally like most 'normal' people. Have you thought about just using pesseries instead of the crinone it could save you money in the long run.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  13. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    with ruby's cycle in 2009 soon as the BT was positive our then FS took me off all drugs, I flipped out - but it was all good ... this cycle i'm not too sure - guess I just have to wait and see what happens ...

    how are you doing anyway? any HPT's done yet? how many dp are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    It sucks especially after doing this time after time after time, I dream about what we could have bought for ourselves over the last 3 years if we could conceive a child naturally like most 'normal' people. Have you thought about just using pesseries instead of the crinone it could save you money in the long run.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pkgjmg For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  15. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,251
    Thanks
    3,043
    Thanked
    3,991
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for asking hun not feeling much at the moment my last pregnyl was Sunday night so cant poas as yet will try over the weekend to prepare myself but not feeling it. Hoping yhis cycle is it for you and then yiu mind the cost 😊 it will be worth it x

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  17. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Summer I remember you. I didnt know what a chem preg was till I read your experience. I hope this one is a keeper for you.. To fall pregnant naturally is a pure gift. I hope all the support you get helps to keep that gift healthy and happy.
    @Heyside how are you going? No matter how many 2wtorture we go through, its never easy. I wish you all the luck in the world.
    @pkgjmg I was on 3 pessaries a day post 2ww. Its expensive alright!!

    AFM - back at the GP. After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, my FS and nurses are not responding to me. I need a medical certificate to cover me for my time off. Im so stressed that no one will answer me. I saw the FS Thursday night ffs. How hard is it to give a woman having a miscarriage a damn certificate.

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2016),Blossom74  (19-08-2016),Caesardust  (16-08-2016),Charlie74  (16-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (16-08-2016),Grace1  (16-08-2016),winsor  (16-08-2016)

  19. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF over 40#37

    Double post
    Last edited by Billie2; 16-08-2016 at 10:35.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!