+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have Phil and Teds with the removable seat and it's great. 90% of the time it's just DS in the pram but it's great to have the option when I need it - for example when I want to pick up something quickly at the shops and can't be bothered with DD walking at a snails pace with the attention span of a flea or when we go for a long walk and she might not make it the whole way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Would you consider wearing bubs and having one in the pram? I find that works for me. Means you could wait a few more months for your 3 year old to use the pram and get one if you find he may need to use it longer?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SookiLala For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There's only 20 months between my youngest two and I get by fine without a double pram (they are now 9 months and almost 2.5 yrs). But, my toddler didn't really like the pram much anyway (the balance bike comes on all our school runs!), and I have an ergo which I get a lot of use out of. But, if I didn't have a car and used the pram a lot I would get a double.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dd was 2.5yrs when ds was born & I just used a buggy board for her. Our pram doesn't have the option of a 2nd seat and it wasn't something I regretted in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a boy who is 3 in November, so almost the same age as your son. He hasn't ridden in a pram since December, when he was 2yrs and 1 month. To be fair, we drive everywhere and he is very independent and wants to walk. If we didn't have a car, he might still be in a pram because he does get tired. DS2 was born when ds1 was 2yrs + 1 month and he was Hardly using prams either. I just wore DS2 for the first few months whenever I needed DS1 in the pram.

If I were you, I would wait until after Bub is born, try baby wearing first, and see if you can make do with your current pram. By the time Bub needs to be in a pram you older boy might be happy to walk everywhere.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pram question

Quote Originally Posted by UmmInayah View Post
    Would you consider wearing bubs and having one in the pram? I find that works for me. Means you could wait a few more months for your 3 year old to use the pram and get one if you find he may need to use it longer?
    This is what we ended up doing for the first few months until dd1 outgrew/got too heavy for the wrap. By that time dd1 was happy to walk everywhere and dd2 then had the single pram. Dd2 hated the pram for the first few months as well by around 3/4 months she loved it.
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 15-08-2016 at 08:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think a double stroller would be more useful if you had a bolter (dd1 sticks to me like glue) or a day trip to the zoo/Easter show or something where you were out for the day.