+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Babybee Comet pram

Hi everyone. Just looking for any recommendations or reviews on the Babybee Comet pram. I'm stuck between choosing this or the Steelcraft Arlo. TIA 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey there!

I happen to have set mine up. I love it. Very similar to a bugaboo, minus the price tag
    I really like how light it is and how easy it is to fold up. Really easy to push around etc and the bassinet is pretty big, Bub could probably stay in it for a while.
    Only things I would change if I could, would be a bigger basket and also being able to adjust the handle height as DF is a bit taller. The basket is average size, however a bit hard to access when the bassinet is in use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babymummatobe, what car do u drive? Just wondering how the Babybee fits? I've been keeping my eye out and want to buy one when I'm pregnant! With it being light, does it feel cheap? The price is very enticing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    @babymummatobe, what car do u drive? Just wondering how the Babybee fits? I've been keeping my eye out and want to buy one when I'm pregnant! With it being light, does it feel cheap? The price is very enticing!
    I have a Nissan qashqai. It fits in super easily. The bassinet has to come off for it to fold down and then the frame folds down pretty small too. I'll take a picture of it in my boot when I get home and put it up on here.
    I really love the pram, and for the price there is absolutely no way you can tell it's cheap. My friend has a bugaboo, and I prefer mine over her bugaboo. It's so easy to steer and looks great. We got the black on black combo, but I love that you can order the different coloured fabrics to change it up if you want to.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I LOVE the black on black combo with Babybee which surprised me as I love colour but it just seems so sleek!