+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help please FREAKING OUT!!

I'm going to try and keep this short.

I've had 2 miscarriages this year, second one in May ended in d&c.
    I had a Chem preg last month. Levels were 12 and went to 14 in 2 days I think and then I got a 3 or 4 day period.

I had this month off TTC. We only dtd once unprotected thinking nothing would come of it. It's usually takes us regular BD to conceive.

I have taken two doses of duromine in the last week and have been drinking a high caffeine pre trainer nearly every day this month. I've been trying to loose weight before I ttc again next cycle.

We dtd wed and I bled a fair bit after, assumed it was AF. No blood next day. Friday a bit of blood when I wiped once.
    Bought a preg test just to confirm I wasn't pregnant because I assumed not possible and to make sure bleeding is AF, and I got a BFP!!!!!

I am freaking out so so badly as I've been bleeding AND have been taking these things to speed up some weight loss and they are not good for pregnancy at all! I have no idea if this is a new pg or carrying on from last month chem.

I haven't had any symptoms. If it was from last month I would have expected sore boobs by now as I usually get them at 5/6 weeks.

Obv I'll ring OB on Monday but I'm still freaking out about everything! I don't know why my body has to be so f*cked!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1471076751.147843.jpg This was taken before the 10 min mark. It's much stronger than my Chem last month and I took it this arvo with hardly any wee. I only took a test just to be 100% bleeding was AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs, big huge, giant hugs!

Please stop freaking out. Obviously take care of yourself, stop the caffeine diet drinks, stay calm and see your doctor or ob asap.

I hope you get a healthy, sticky baby this time!

:babydust:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

Em9  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by preggasaurus View Post
    Hugs, big huge, giant hugs!

Please stop freaking out. Obviously take care of yourself, stop the caffeine diet drinks, stay calm and see your doctor or ob asap.

I hope you get a healthy, sticky baby this time!

:babydust:
    Thank you!!! Def stopped, I don't take anything on the weekends anyway but am in shock! DH will be home soon so I can tell him. I just can't believe all of this!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats. Spotting etc in early preg can be normal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Em9  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Congrats. Spotting etc in early preg can be normal.
    This was more than spotting, particularly after dtd Wednesday. I had spotting in my first pregnancy which was successful. I'm freaking out that what I've been taking has had an effect, I spose I'll find out when I contact my OB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can't have got a positive this quick from DTD wed. It takes 5 days for the embryo to develop. I would say 9-10 days after DTD is the earliest it would show.

What was the date before wed that you DTD?

Don't stress about your drugs. Not ideal but the baby hasn't been drawing from you yet.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    You can't have got a positive this quick from DTD wed. It takes 5 days for the embryo to develop. I would say 9-10 days after DTD is the earliest it would show.

What was the date before wed that you DTD?

Don't stress about your drugs. Not ideal but the baby hasn't been drawing from you yet.

Good luck!
    When we dtd on Wednesday we used a condom. We dtd a couple of weeks before unprotected. I don't know the exact date. Must have been around ov though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't worry about what you've been taking, it's good you've stopped now but so many woman don't know they're pregnant this early on, you're not alone!!

Congrats, looks like a strong positive for this early

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yadot For This Useful Post:

Em9  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    Don't worry about what you've been taking, it's good you've stopped now but so many woman don't know they're pregnant this early on, you're not alone!!

Congrats, looks like a strong positive for this early
    Thank you!