+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Party Bags... do you do up extra?

You think I'd be an old hand at party bags by now since my eldest is approaching 11 but I still stress every time!

DS2 is having his party next Sunday and I'm sorting out party bags today. Do you make up extra just in case someone who hasn't RSVP'd turns up or there is a smaller sibling there who doesn't want to miss out?

I'm a big softie....

Also do you make up party bags for your other kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd 1st birthday was last weekend I did enough bags for all adults and kids plus a few extra. In future I probably won't do bags for adults.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I always do extra just in case. I figure its not the childs fault for the adult being unable to show simple manners as rsvping

My kids also get one. For younger siblings that i know are coming i do smaller bags age appropriate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Poppy For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Party Bags... do you do up extra?

I do party bags for everyone ( I think my friends only come to our parties get their party bags!) I do super cool ones for invited kids ( usually personalised with some lollies and toys in the theme) and then have just lolly bags for extras/adults

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS only has a few friends come to his bday each year, his 6 closest friends. I only do bags for them and no one else as that is the total guest list. We say how many kids we can fit in our 2 cars is all he can have

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would do a few extra - and if you know a younger sibling is coming make up an age appropriate one for them too. But then I love that stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I do extras but maybe not as elaborate as the ones for the invited party guests if that makes sense.
    I hate kids to miss out and its also not the younger siblings fault they are getting brought along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Thanks everyone.

DS2 is 9 but I will have maybe 4 teenagers there, 3 girls and a boy. Any suggestions on what I can put in their bags?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Thanks everyone.

DS2 is 9 but I will have maybe 4 teenagers there, 3 girls and a boy. Any suggestions on what I can put in their bags?
    Lollies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What's your theme? I have 5 teenagers coming to DS Star Wars party so won't put in the toys/pencils and things that will be in the little kids bags but like pp probably put in more lollies/choccys in theirs