+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Katvee you hit the nail on the head. To have a child with a guy because he seems nice is more like entrapment to me. This harsh i know but it how I see it. You've also been debating this decision now for weeks as there had been other posts relating to this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (12-08-2016),Phony  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmalovesleo View Post
    Also bf knows how I feel so I haven't led him on.
    That doesn't make it right. You chose to conceive with him when you didn't really like him and you didn't really know how your son felt about him. Regardless of who knew what that doesn't change the fact that all involved (yourself included) now feel crappy.

You said you wanted To conceive as your time is running out. What has changed? Your biological clock is still ticking. The gentleman friend is still living away from what I gather? In which case you could continue to live with your son, have the baby and the gentleman could have a long distance relationship with his child. Any chance hormones (which are temporary) are affecting how you feel? Or has something happened (with the ex)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default My son doesn't like my bf and I'm pregnant

OP - what's going on?

You joined this site in March when you lived in Australia?, were single? with a 10 year old and had a $6,000 Centrelink debt. I am curious as to why you sought advice on your debt and travel on a site predominantly used by parents of young kids. From the time frame I am guessing you met your bf in Australia? Did you intend to conceive back then? Did you leave for the UK as your bf moved there?

Are you now in the UK for good? Are you in a position to support your child and a baby financially? Will you be able to pay back the $6,000 debt?

Additional information on your circumstances may help the wonderful ladies on BH offer better advice more tailored to your circumstances.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt in love or in lust as I now see it when I conceived, I wanted a family, I realised it was too soon as I didn't know this guy through and through and the thought of ending up alone with another child scares me, that's the change of heart that's all there is to it, I say it exactly how it is. Nothing more to it. My son never said he didn't like him when I conceived. Three days ago he mentioned it. It's not that complicated, too soon, don't know him, wanted a family thought he would be the one, realised I should've given it more time. I'm human im not perfect, I changed my mind, I'm allowed. I won't be posting anything further on this subject. i feel I have made up my mind now. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    OP - what's going on?

You joined this site in March when you lived in Australia?, were single? with a 10 year old and had a $6,000 Centrelink debt. I am curious as to why you sought advice on your debt and travel on a site predominantly used by parents of young kids. From the time frame I am guessing you met your bf in Australia? Did you intend to conceive back then? Did you leave for the UK as your bf moved there?

Are you now in the UK for good? Are you in a position to support your child and a baby financially? Will you be able to pay back the $6,000 debt?

Additional information on your circumstances may help the wonderful ladies on BH offer better advice more tailored to your circumstances.

Good luck.
    When you go o/s aren't you suppose to notify Centrelink ? If it's more then 6 weeks or something like that ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    OP - what's going on?

Good luck.
    I wasn't single back then, I was with my boyfriend who I'm pregnant too, I came here to be with him but also to return home for abit as I'm originally from here. I have wanted a family and felt I wanted it with him for more than a year I just had a change of heart and panicked it was too soon.

I have money here and yes able to still pay off debt. I can't remember exactly what I was asking back then and too be honest I'm too tired to care. I'm here now and I informed them and who cares really, that's not what the issue is now. No one need feel they need to give me anymore answers, I've made up my mind. Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    OP there has been a lot of change in your life lately. I hope you have family around you and have access to counsellIng. Your 10 year old may need the support network too (infact he may have an attitude due to the upheaval rather than your bf actually being a bad egg).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Lincolns mummy  (13-08-2016),mummymaybe  (13-08-2016)