+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Tell me what you do with your child/childrens art craft?

What do you do with pictures and craft your child or children make?

I try to keep both my DD's art and craft under control by often having to cull. It is in a big box we call the keep sake box, unfortunately it's badly over flowing and they do so many pictures and bring so many creations home from school that I'm struggling to keep it all, so I'm wondering what you all do with your childrens art or anything they make without being too harsh and having to throw it away?

Mod-biscotti is online now Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I take photos of the special pieces and these are stored in a folder the girls can access and then I "recycle" them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Tell me what you do with your child/childrens art craft?

I'm lucky our school has an app that they keep all the photos of his art/drawings/projects that we then can keep forever then he brings it all home at the end of term and honestly I keep a few ( he has his own draw in our filing cabinet) then give a few to grandparents/aunts etc then toss the rest as there is just so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep very special pieces; the rest get "filed" under B for bin...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keep a few. Take photos of the decent/sentimental stuff and toss the rest. With my eldest in 1st grade now and 3 others to hit school over the next 4 years, I very quickly decided it was impractical to keep everything haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    We get a folder at the end of each week - I let DS pick his absolute favourite and it goes in a frame by the door (that opens like this but nicer and in wood - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Articulate-.../dp/B004SUEQ9Y) then a couple of other favourites, I choose a couple myself and put in a box on top of the fridge and then taken to my husbands work archive. Big poster type pages get used as wrapping paper and 'creations' (usually covered in glitter get a photo, a couple of weeks on display on our entry table and then recycled).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I take a photo of everything and put it in their photo books for each year. Dd also has photo book on the go for everything kindy related. So I take a photo of everything she brings home and sort out what I will keep at the end of term