1. Let your kids use the iPad / iPhone / tablet / smart phone? My 3 year old DD would use the iPad or smart phone most days while I cook dinner for about 30 minutes to an hour (ABC kids, Duplo and Disney Jr apps)
2. Take your kids to the playground? Approx once a week
3. Have take away as a family? Pizza every week, maybe once more
4. Go to cafes / restaurants as a family? At least twice a week we go out with the kids to eat. My daughters are 3 and 1 and have both been going to cafes and pubs since they were a couple of weeks old
5. Go out by yourself with friends? Not very often. Maybe once a month.
6. Does your Other Half go out by themselves / friends? Aprox once or twice a week
7. Go on holidays by yourself / with friends? Without the family? Never (me or DH)
8. Go on holiday with your other half And leave the kids? Our very first kid free holiday (just a long weekend) is coming up in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait!!!
9. Sit and read a book / surf the web / do a hobby at home while your kids entertain themselves - Rarely. My kids are not at an age where they entertain themselves.
10. Cook dinner vs your other half? Probably 50/ 50 split. Although I cook up things in batches for the kids in the freezer for daycare days or snacks (muffins, fritters etc) which he doesn't do
And 11. How old are your kids? 3 and 1