1. Let your kids use the iPad / iPhone / tablet / smart phone?
We don't have tablets/iPads but I'll let them watch YouTube videos on my phone if we are at a restaurant and they've finished their dinner and we are still eating. Keeps them settled until we're done.
2. Take your kids to the playground?
Every day that they aren't in childcare unless it's a rainy day, so 4 days a week
3. Have take away as a family?
1-2 times a week - we have a pizza night and often have a Thai takeaway night
4. Go to cafes / restaurants as a family?
We try to go to a restaurant once a week now for dinner; we swore we wouldn't do this because the kids were feral but we figured the more often we do it, the better they will behave because they get used to it. We also take them to a cafe for brunch every Saturday after gymnastics.
5. Go out by yourself with friends?
About once every 4-6 weeks. Definitely not often enough.
6. Does your Other Half go out by themselves / friends?
Frequently. DH plays poker about 4-5 nights a week.
7. Go on holidays by yourself / with friends?
Never go on holidays without my family
8. Go on holiday with your other half And leave the kids?
Haven't done that and don't think I'll ever want to. I love our family holidays.
9. Sit and read a book / surf the web / do a hobby at home while your kids entertain themselves
Every day, about half an hour in the morning.
10. Cook dinner vs your other half?
It's pretty equal. He does a lot of BBQ and cuts up veggies.. I usually make salads and casserole type foods.
And 11. How old are your kids?
Almost 5 and 3