+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    So she's now pulled it out so badly on both sides it's reduced to stubble and starting to look really bad her hair is getting long and curly at the back and she has a thick long strip in the middle on top but this old man receding stubble coming back from both sides of her forehead
    I stop her when she's having a bottle of milk (and sometimes she cracks it because she just wants to pull her hair) but I can't stop her during the night. When my DH is home from interstate I'm going to try turning the mittens over on her wondersuit sleeves at night to try and break the habit. I'm worried that will impact her sleep as she's used to having her hands free and I'm sick so I need my sleep - DH can deal with it as he's had 6 child free weeks now! She doesn't do it at all during the day so hoping the mittens will stop it.
    That's not good

Baby oil in her hair, gave DD's hair a chance to grow back, because she couldn't grip it to pull it out. I was reluctant to cut it really short because she's a girl. I also gave her a fringe, to reduce the obviousness of her receding hair line

How about cutting her hair to very small lengths?