Hi mamas & mamas to be!

My name is Anais, & I am studying midwifery at ACU I Melbourne. I am located in Croydon, I the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, but I am willing to travel throughout Melbourne. As part of this course, I am required to follow pregnant women who are between 12 & 34 weeks, throughout their pregnancy, birth and postnatal journey. The idea is that I can learn from observing or being involved in your care while hopefully acting as an extra support and source of information for you and your family. If you, or anyone you know is interested in having me as their student midwife, please contact me! I can accompany you to antenatal appointments, birthing classes, provide company at that long and boring GTT test, and basically anything related to your prenatal care, as well as the labour and birth, and postnatal appointments up to 6 weeks. Basically, you decide how involved you would like me to be.

This is a really beautiful program that has proven to be really beneficial to both mothers & their families, & students.

If you are interested in having me as your student midwife, please contact me, I would love to hear from you & provide you with more information!

You can contact me here, or my email is anais.stewart@myacu.edu.au

A, x.