+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy Symptoms FET

Hi lovely ladies,

I am new to this forum. I am now 4w6d pregnant through FET. But my Hcg level is low as 73. So my doctor want me to come for an other blood test tomorrow.

My concern is, I am hearing mixed advises about the Hcg levels. Some say it will rise whereas the other say, it may not. Can someone here had a similar situation here who can share your experience with me? I am freaking out, as this is my first pregnancy and do not want to lose it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cngrats!! My levels were low early on aswell 25 weeks later and baby is healthy and moving around try not to stress too much as long as they aren't going backwards then you should be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your HCG levels should double about every 2 days at this stage. The "beginning number" doesn't really tell you much, it's more that they're rising as they should.

HCG levels that stay about the same and don't rise, or fall, most often indicate a pregnancy that's not progressing.

Hopefully your next blood test will show your levels rising as they should and all will be fine. Good luck, it's such a nervewracking time isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you

Thank you both for giving me positive answers.. its definitely nerve-wracking 😊 I'm also spotting a bit on and off, which is scaring me more. I can definitely say its not AF but not sure about the other scary part 😣