+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    I am on to my 5th day of flashy smiley on opk I so hope we get a solid smiley tmrw. If I am due for af on Sept 9 is sept 4 too early to test?
    Testing before af is due can give uncertain results unfortunately but up to u. What opk brand are u using ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Testing before af is due can give uncertain results unfortunately but up to u. What opk brand are u using ?
    I am using clear blue. Yeh I was only thinking of testing early as it would have been great timing for fathers day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    I am using clear blue. Yeh I was only thinking of testing early as it would have been great timing for fathers day
    Oh of course!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I'll be testing the 7th!

Fx again! For all of us! xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Willis41 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Been a bit quite of late, trying to take a more relaxed approach this month and not overthink TTC. In my fertile period at the moment according to Ovia, but I'm heading away for a night or two tomorrow. If we get to it tonight and Friday night will be enough hopefully!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanne For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (24-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I came home today from being out all day to find that hubby, who got home about half hour before me, had cleaned and vacuumed the lounge room, unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it and chucked it on, cleaned the kitchen and put a load of washing on.

Looks like he's keen to TTC this evening hehe.
    I use Ovia to track my periods and it is "estimating" that I am O tomorrow so fingers crossed.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (24-08-2016),tanne  (23-08-2016),Whitem  (23-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Well I came home today from being out all day to find that hubby, who got home about half hour before me, had cleaned and vacuumed the lounge room, unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it and chucked it on, cleaned the kitchen and put a load of washing on.

I use Ovia to track my periods and it is "estimating" that I am O tomorrow so fingers crossed.
    Half your luck! Baby dust to you all!
    absolutley ridiculous and his baby making thing...such a small time frame of opportunity. Trying to be fit and healthy in the meantime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by karissa02 View Post
    Half your luck! Baby dust to you all!
    absolutley ridiculous and his baby making thing...such a small time frame of opportunity. Trying to be fit and healthy in the meantime.
    This would be a dream come true for me!! Lap it up I say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so confused I am on cd13 with the last 6 days of flashy smiley faces when will I get a solid I usually have on average a 27 day cycle. I wonder if this means I just won't reach peak?
    Dtd 5 out of the last 6 days so will just keep it up. It's so hard as hubby myself and ds1 all have suspected whooping cough which was originally thought to be bronchitis. I have no idea how we are managing to still dtd when we feel so terrible lol. That's commitment or stupidity.... lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post

Well he went up the road drinking with mates and didn't get back til well after I was asleep so there went that plan

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (24-08-2016)