+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    After 9 months of TTC, and a mc, I got my bfp this morning! Came up within a minute on frer, and definitely not a squinter! I'm terrified that it won't stick, but what will be will be. The little bug will be due the day after my 30th birthday, there goes the big party I was planning

I was very obsessive for the first few months, it does play havoc with you! And if symptom spotting was an Olympic sport, I'd be the world record holder
    Yayayayay!!! This group was really due another BFP!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    After 9 months of TTC, and a mc, I got my bfp this morning! Came up within a minute on frer, and definitely not a squinter! I'm terrified that it won't stick, but what will be will be. The little bug will be due the day after my 30th birthday, there goes the big party I was planning

I was very obsessive for the first few months, it does play havoc with you! And if symptom spotting was an Olympic sport, I'd be the world record holder
    Congratulations! Fx it'll be a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping in here... So I've had a couple very very faint lines on both frers and crystal clear that showed within timeframe.
    I'm currently CD46 now and unknown Dpo. We only managed to DTD cd9 &24
    Still no AF and biggest thing for me at present is the nausea.... Omg it's insane. I've never had nausea to this extent and for this long since starting to TTC 8 years ago...
    I have a Drs appt during the week and will be retesting in the morning.
    My last 3 cycles were 30-33 days in length and prior to that HIGHLY irregular. So I have no idea what's going on. I would post pics but unable to...
    4 losses and no living children.

TTC
    CD33- AF was supposed to arrive
    Cd34- mild headache, nausea, indigestion, sharp pinching pain, EWCM
    Cd35- nausea and lots of CM, frequent urination
    Cd36- mild cramping/pinching type pain, lots of CM, nausea, fatigue, indigestion.
    Cd38- as above
    Cd39- as above with pinching/AF like cramps
    Cd40- same as above
    Cd41- same as above with runny nose
    Cd42- as above with dry wretching. All day nausea
    Cd43- insane nausea and same as above
    Cd44- as above with increased salvia and persistent nausea.
    Cd45 - as above with runny nose.
    CD46- still no AF but feeling crampy, nauseated, fatigued, heartburn. It's Sunday here, raining and I'm in bed lol. 12 days late now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default September 2016 TTC

Hey everyone! I'm in my first cycle off the pill, We BD a couple of days after the pill withdrawal bleed around the 7th of September and then DH had to go out of the state for work. I just want your insight on my symptoms I have been experiencing... My boobs have been sore like a feeling of being bruised especially on the sides and on top, I have been cramping for just under a week now on and off, I have been having quite a bit of white thick CM, headaches and today I have been dizzy.. I suppose I'm just wanting your experiences and opinions on if you think we where able to conceive straight off the pill!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never been pregnant before so i am no expert - but a colleague of mine fell pregnant this year, 3 weeks after stopping the pill - so it is possible.

When ttc, you can turn every bodily change into a pregnancy symptom I get really really sore boobs after I've ovulated...so I can't use that as a pregnancy sign. I also get aches in my abdomen for approx 5 days surrounding ovulation.

You'll soon get to know your body. Keep a record in an app so that you can see if patterns develop. Fingers crossed for your ttc journey!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default September 2016 TTC

Got my results from the dr today I have a low egg count and pcos has been confirmed so I am being referred to a fs anyone know of anyone that has this issue and has been successful in getting pregnant? I'm feeling a little deflated after that outcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help please!! I've just received progesterone cream I ordered in the post. Natropath said to us it from ovulation til AF. I'm definitely in that zone. Should I start now, or wait til next cycle as I haven't used it from the moment I ovulated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you are right :/ awkward! I have tried again... hoping you are this one

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellakac For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The two week wait is awful, especially when you don't have any symptoms to speak of. I feel like AF should just arrive already so we can get started on the next cycle.

Congratulations and good luck to the positives!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome newbies

Congrats to those who got there BFP's this month!!!!!! So exciting!!

And sorry to those who didn't... pretty sure my AF is about to show up, taken 3 negative tests so far and she's due in 4 days (but definitely feeling crampy, headaches and backache which she always does to me) so I'm feeling completely down right now

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessamyjaye88 For This Useful Post:

Kaya  (21-09-2016)