+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really hope I was right and O CD14 because DH is heading away tomorrow for work (he only told me yesterday gggrrr). Will continue to DTD today and tomorrow just to be sure. Currently CD16, was O at around CD21 until the last 2 cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hmmm I've ummed and ahhed to post in here, as posting in here makes it real hahaha

Its been almost 6.5 years since our DD was born (so we're looking at quite the age gap) Not a super fun time for me, her birth - with pre-eclampsia and her being born prem which was enough to put me off having another for a very very very long time. And I over think things - its not a good combination.

Anyway might have made a spur of the moment (literally last minute) decision with hubby this month to TTC and hopefully will test mid next week. Fingers crossed for a then I can try to stop thinking about it all. Could never just decide when was the right time to try again, accidentally on purpose would work for me just fine

3. The Following User Says Thank You to erinn For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by erinn View Post
    hmmm I've ummed and ahhed to post in here, as posting in here makes it real hahaha
    I know what you mean about posting making it real!! Fingers crossed you get an easy bfp soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellakac View Post
    Thank you. Hopefully I have added the right you Sent a friend request just then.
    I haven't received a friend request, maybe you chose the wrong person? 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'm brand new here. On my third month TTC and feel like I'm losing my mind! So thought it might help to find some likeminded people to distract myself (or to obsess with more!).

Originally I was keen to just be relaxed about the whole thing - not try, but not prevent either! That lasted for all of a month..I should've known I am way too much of a control freak to just see what happens. My cycle lengths are irregular - anything from 26 - 24 days since going off the pill in Feb. So before i knew it, I was using opks and taking my temp each morning, as I really had no idea when I was ovulating. Last month, turns out i completely misjudged my ovulation date based on the app i was using. So this month, I'm temping to hopefully time things better.

My temps increased, showing ovulation at cd 14, however all the opks came back negative. I'm now on CD 26 (11 DPO). Period due Thursday. I may have cracked and done a preg test this morn - came back negative. Should have waited! What do people do to take their minds off this and avoid obsessing? I just feel like I can't think about anything else at the moment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to poppyseed24 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poppyseed24 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm brand new here. On my third month TTC and feel like I'm losing my mind! So thought it might help to find some likeminded people to distract myself (or to obsess with more!).

Originally I was keen to just be relaxed about the whole thing - not try, but not prevent either! That lasted for all of a month..I should've known I am way too much of a control freak to just see what happens. My cycle lengths are irregular - anything from 26 - 24 days since going off the pill in Feb. So before i knew it, I was using opks and taking my temp each morning, as I really had no idea when I was ovulating. Last month, turns out i completely misjudged my ovulation date based on the app i was using. So this month, I'm temping to hopefully time things better.

My temps increased, showing ovulation at cd 14, however all the opks came back negative. I'm now on CD 26 (11 DPO). Period due Thursday. I may have cracked and done a preg test this morn - came back negative. Should have waited! What do people do to take their minds off this and avoid obsessing? I just feel like I can't think about anything else at the moment.
    WELCOME!! I definitely find this forum helps to chat with likeminded people (or obsess a little - there's no judgement!!)

The hardest is trying to hold out on testing - the only thing that has worked for me is not buying tests...if there isn't one in the house it means you can hold out for AF to appear but if it doesn't, the reward will be testing

Fingers crossed this is your month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After 9 months of TTC, and a mc, I got my bfp this morning! Came up within a minute on frer, and definitely not a squinter! I'm terrified that it won't stick, but what will be will be. The little bug will be due the day after my 30th birthday, there goes the big party I was planning 😂😂😂

I was very obsessive for the first few months, it does play havoc with you! And if symptom spotting was an Olympic sport, I'd be the world record holder 😂😂😂

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PeanutButterTurtle For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (19-09-2016),crt22  (18-09-2016),crunchymumma  (20-09-2016),elsie999  (18-09-2016),FindingNemo89  (19-09-2016),mmaf  (18-09-2016),rhee1980  (18-09-2016),Whitem  (20-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    After 9 months of TTC, and a mc, I got my bfp this morning! Came up within a minute on frer, and definitely not a squinter! I'm terrified that it won't stick, but what will be will be. The little bug will be due the day after my 30th birthday, there goes the big party I was planning

I was very obsessive for the first few months, it does play havoc with you! And if symptom spotting was an Olympic sport, I'd be the world record holder
    YAY!!! finally, another bfp for Sept!!!! Congrats!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies would love to join in if that's ok cycles haven't returned since having our DD 10 months ago but over the last month have noticed the telltale cm changes so believe I ovulated (yay) on the 5th September. I did a test at 9dpo and another the next day and got veryyyy faint lines. Going to get another box of tests today. AF should be due tomorrow if I did in fact ovulate when cm showed.. Was hard to get a photo because it was so faint.. Can anyone else see it?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nelljm For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poppyseed24 View Post
    Hi all,

If you work out how to stop obsessing please let me know lol!
    It's impossible for me anyway. Welcome