+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just have a question about OPKs.
    Last month I used the Clearblue digital OPK and got a flashing smiley. The next day it was negative so I retested with Ovuplan - also negative. After that I went on holidays and didn't test again that month.

Has anyone ever had a month where their OPKs have gone from a flashing/about to O to negative to O-ing? Just wondering whether my OD was the day with the flashing smiley or if it was after that.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default September 2016 TTC

Can I be added to the fb group pls? My email is kymmyt83@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Can I be added to the fb group pls? My email is kymmyt83@gmail.com
    Email invitation sent

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still in it this month, & for all who are out, October is like, the best month of the year, so that's gotta be a good omen.

AF is 8 days late. I haven't really been having my "normal" PMS symptoms - a few strange ones instead but I'm convinced it's my imagination. Got a BFN on a FRER the day before AF was due. Strangely enough, now she's late I'm too scared to re-test as I'm pretty sure it'll be another neg...

Have told myself I'll wait another week to see if she shows up before testing - is that just being stupid though?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to megdylan For This Useful Post:

elsie999  (14-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (14-09-2016),lilsushi  (14-09-2016),rhee1980  (14-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by megdylan View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still in it this month, & for all who are out, October is like, the best month of the year, so that's gotta be a good omen.

AF is 8 days late. I haven't really been having my "normal" PMS symptoms - a few strange ones instead but I'm convinced it's my imagination. Got a BFN on a FRER the day before AF was due. Strangely enough, now she's late I'm too scared to re-test as I'm pretty sure it'll be another neg...

Have told myself I'll wait another week to see if she shows up before testing - is that just being stupid though?
    I don't think you're stupid- just have way better will power than I would!

I know the feeling tho! I had a 52 day cycle a few months ago- and you so badly want to test but so badly don't want to test and be disappointed again and again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KBax For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any chance you could add me to the secret TTC FB group?

ejmarkakis@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis41 View Post
    Any chance you could add me to the secret TTC FB group?

ejmarkakis@hotmail.com
    Email invitation sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you add me to the FB group too please? I've PMed you my email

AF is due tomorrow...no idea which way it's going to go. I reckon she'll be late, just to bug me, and can't test until Saturday because of work etc! October will be our last month of TTC #2, as we want to go overseas again in August next year for a couple of weeks, and then we'll have our wedding 6 months after that, and I really don't want to be pregnant for that! Hard decision to make, but I think it's for the best. I'm certainly not feeling some, but I can't keep putting life on hold for TTC either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi is it possible to be added to the fb group. I desperately need support
    Lani.v.small@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    Could you add me to the FB group too please? I've PMed you my email

AF is due tomorrow...no idea which way it's going to go. I reckon she'll be late, just to bug me, and can't test until Saturday because of work etc! October will be our last month of TTC #2, as we want to go overseas again in August next year for a couple of weeks, and then we'll have our wedding 6 months after that, and I really don't want to be pregnant for that! Hard decision to make, but I think it's for the best. I'm certainly not feeling some, but I can't keep putting life on hold for TTC either!
    I haven't received a pm yet